"I have no dog in this fight."

XCard

First off dude, I don't bring it bowling, it does not take your turn and i do not buy it a beverage.  Second, its a show dog with papers and you can't leave it alone or its hair falls out.  It gets stressed. 

Dog fighting is illegal.  My buddies didn't die face down in the muck so the people of this great country could mistreat animals.  There should be NO dogs in ANY fights.  Any more talk about animal cruelty and your entering a world of pain my friend!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am kinda of tired of hearing this disclaimer.  Seems like it appears once or twice in every thread.

Y2, maybe you can add a tab near the smiley faces to insert this line more easily!

OK, how about - I am not acquianted with the two combatants that were engaged in this grappling competition, however, I would like to voice my opinion on a specific incident that occurred during this bout.

OK, how about - I am not acquianted with the two combatants that were engaged in this grappling competition, however, I would like to voice my opinion on a specific incident that occurred during this bout.

That is only appropriate for about 25% of people on this site.  The rest will have their eyes glaze over after the third big word.  They will immediately go to the brackets tab to counteract all the reading you forced upon them.  Y2 will probably have to add a pictures tab.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.