"I have no dog in this fight."

XCard

I don't know about anyone else, but I am kinda of tired of hearing this disclaimer.  Seems like it appears once or twice in every thread.

Y2, maybe you can add a tab near the smiley faces to insert this line more easily!

well, i don't really have a dog in this fight, but it doesn't really bother me one way or the other.

That is an excellent point. Today I was reading a thread, I believe it was the one discussing Bobby Cox, and someone must've said that 5 or 6x.  Of course what do I care, I don't have a dog in this fight!...ooops

I don't know about anyone else, but I am kinda of tired of hearing this disclaimer.  Seems like it appears once or twice in every thread.

Y2, maybe you can add a tab near the smiley faces to insert this line more easily!

Maybe he can also add "barn burner" & "worth the price of admission".

I haven't seen my dog since that Korean family moved in down the street.

;D

Crack me up!  I miss this message board.  The boys over at insidetexaswrestling.com don't have a sense of humor!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.