Live Broacast/State Broadcast/Webcast

Jayruss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The IHSAA  always broadcast the state finals live from there website, They have done it the last 2 yrs so I would assume they would do it again this year. IDK about Friday Night but Deff All Day Saturday will be broadcast

When u log onto the IHSAA website look to the right it saus IHSAATV, on saturday u will able to clikc on the link and watch the State Finals

www.ihsaa.org

The IHSAA  always broadcast the state finals live from there website, They have done it the last 2 yrs so I would assume they would do it again this year. IDK about Friday Night but Deff All Day Saturday will be broadcast

When u log onto the IHSAA website look to the right it saus IHSAATV, on saturday u will able to clikc on the link and watch the State Finals

www.ihsaa.org

How is the feed for state?  Is it better than what we have seen at the semi-states?  Lots of streaming?

Nice!  Just to clarify....  You can watch all of Saturdays action?

Last yr they had 2 cameras going all day so you were able to wacth all matches. then 1 camera 4  the finals & 1 camera for the 3/4 matches so hopefully they run it just like last yr, it was a success

WZBD radio will be streaming live audio for almost ALL of the tournament. We will be on the air for all of the Friday session beginning at 6:00 pm. Our focus will be on the Adams County wrestlers, but will  broadcast live matches for other Ft. Wayne semi-state qualifyers and will give updates of all the wt. classes.  Go to wzbd.com.  AJ Kalver

It is ashamed that no Marion County or surrounding Central Indiana County radio stations broadcast this......They sure will do it for basketball, football and some kind of stupid radio show that will tell you how to fix your house up or how to save your money or maybe even how to take care of your lawn.......BUT NOT WRESTLING......

I was wondering if where i could watch a live broadcast for state. I just recently got stationed at fort bliss, texas and goin to miss state for the first time for about 5 or 6 years :( if someone could let me know where at that would be great thank you and good luck to everyone who made it this far. All seniors best of luck to you and leave it all out there on that mat HOOAH!!!!!

Will they be doing saturday as well? I thought the IHSAA would not allow anybody else to broadcast the state finals except themselves

right.  no saturday action.  I'm assuming that will be up and going on ihsaasports.org

where at on broadcast.net do you go to find the webcast?

Click on the button the say " Wrestling Ind. State Finals "    

Then use a local zip code like: 46613, 46614, 46615, 46616, etc.  one of them will normally work for you no matter where you are located.  Then click continue.  

Once you are on the mat page stroll down to which video you want to watch.  Some of the cameras are slower then others.

Make sure you launch  when prompt.  This opens the media player.  ENJOY!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Then use a local zip code like: 46613, 46614, 46615, 46616, etc.  one of them will normally work for you no matter where you are located.  Then click continue.  

Once you are on the mat page stroll down to which video you want to watch.  Some of the cameras are slower then others.

Make sure you launch  when prompt.  This opens the media player.  ENJOY!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

The first 3 steps are the slow way to get to where " onthesame219 " link will take you.  But you can still use the last 2 steps to view.

Does anybody know if you can have all four mat videos playing at once?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.