Dusty Kief

119@88

Looks like there are 6 returning state qualifiers in the field, including defending state champ and #10 nationally ranked Norstrem of Brandon.  That said, his draw looks relatively favorable until a potential meeting with Norstrem in the semifinals.

I can't tell for sure from the bracketing, but it looks like he finished 4th at regional last week--losing to two returning high placers.  His first round opponent seems to be easily the weakest of the 4 regional champs.

Looking at the brackets Keif does have a pretty decent draw.  Florida records are weird, like 48-13, 50-7, 54-6,

47-9, 54-3,54-9, Borsdstream is 59-0, rossi bruno is 59-2 (crazy he has two losses when I think hes beaten Tshirt before) 

then you got records like 36-18, 31-10, 34-17, 42-11, 26-10.

I guess this shows the strength of schedule they wrestle

Looking at the brackets Keif does have a pretty decent draw.  Florida records are weird, like 48-13, 50-7, 54-6,

47-9, 54-3,54-9, Borsdstream is 59-0, rossi bruno is 59-2 (crazy he has two losses when I think hes beaten Tshirt before)   

then you got records like 36-18, 31-10, 34-17, 42-11, 26-10.

I guess this shows the strength of schedule they wrestle

Yeah, they travel much more than we're allowed to in Indiana.  One of the top guys returning in Kief's draw has 9 losses.

And Bruno is the real deal (ranked #3 nationally on TOM, i think; but he's not at Kief's weight).  It seems like from the brackets he may have lost one last week at regional, but it's very possible his other loss was out of state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.