Toughest Walmart

BlueBolt

Oh, definitely the own on the northside of Warsaw in Kosciusko County.  It's like a supply line and playground for meth heads.  Scary.

Plymouth is much the same.  A law enforcement friend of mine said the Wal Mart was a magnet for Starke Co. folks.

Man that Walmart on east Washington street in Indianapolis HAS TO BE high on the list. Walmart down in Camby is always interesting, you get all the Mars Hill people there. There is also a Walmart "Neighborhood Market" on east 38th in Indy. Anyone from Indy will recognize that 38th street is to be avoided, regardless of time of day, from one side of Marion county to the other.

For one week out of the year (the first week of school) the West Lafayette (Purdue) WalMart is the toughest!  City Bus has special routes just for WalMart that week.  DO NOT attempt to shop that week! LOL

Oh yes... I think I saw Mufasa die there.  Or was that another herd of wildebeest?  I can't remember.

Man that Walmart on east Washington street in Indianapolis HAS TO BE high on the list. Walmart down in Camby is always interesting, you get all the Mars Hill people there. There is also a Walmart "Neighborhood Market" on east 38th in Indy. Anyone from Indy will recognize that 38th street is to be avoided, regardless of time of day, from one side of Marion county to the other.

Those are all good. I'll add the one on South U.S. 31, near the Hooters. I figured most of us who have ever been to a Perry Meridian ISWA tournament would know this one....not a bash to Perry, just an interesting cross sections of neighborhoods.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.