TripleB and Tkdwn2

theckman

After 6 tabletops at Cheeseburgers (not too mention rubbing elbows with some elite people), 50 cent PBR's at hammerheads, and 5.00 pitchers of Keystone Light at Fast Eddy's things got a little bit foggy and sketchy.................I'm not sure I could of climbed any Hills at that point.

lol.....probably a wise choice.  In case you didn't know, The Hilltop Inn was voted the manliest bar in the country this past summer.  It was mostly on the strength of their brain sandwich.  Maybe next year.

After 6 tabletops at Cheeseburgers (not too mention rubbing elbows with some elite people), 50 cent PBR's at hammerheads, and 5.00 pitchers of Keystone Light at Fast Eddy's things got a little bit foggy and sketchy.................I'm not sure I could of climbed any Hills at that point.

Did you wake up with goat fur in your teeth?  If not, you stayed East of Pigeon Creek  ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.