112 State

cntralperk7

I have seen undefeated Abraham Que wrestle many times this year.  He's a state qualifier from last year who is a very smart, quick and shifty wrestler.  His last second takedown over Schuyler Phillips to win 6-5 seemed very well rehearsed in his mind before he did it. My question here is, what are his chances of beating Cody Phillips in the second round at state, considering they both win their first rd matches? I have never seen him wrestle but i think it could be a very interesting match!

I'm sure Que is a great wrestler but win or lose this is the worse draw an unbeaten wrestler could get. Que is gonna have to take a page out of Todd's book and wrestle the best match of his life against Phillips. I have a feeling this weekend we will see a Phillips that we've never seen before. Yea everyone now knows Phillips can be beat and that includes Phillips. All I have to say is 112 will probably be the most anticipated weight class of the weekend.

Regardless of the outcome between the two, I still see Brooks coming out on top over Que or Phillips. Brooks' win over Petrov was a great match to watch.  I also agree Que's draw is very unlucky, but i'm hoping he can pull it off to face Brooks in the Semis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.