State Brackets Finally out!

jomar132

Matches that standout to me:

112:

Possible Petrov vs Shepherd QTR match

Price (Tech) vs Shroeder (SW Hanover) 1st round with the winner likely facing Brooks.

119:

Carrol vs Boston 1st rd

Mchugh vs Wedding 1st rd

125:

Griesemer vs Crume 1st rd

Rieker vs Batt 1st rd (Rieker lost to catron, Batt beat Catron)

135:

Rieker vs Corsaro 1st Rd. To9ugh Freshman vs a senior

Fuqua vs Bradley 1st rd.

Kieffer vs Raler in the Semis (possibly)

140:

Rattay vs Brown 1st Rd.

Faurote vs Rueger 1st Rd

James vs Whetstine 1st Rd

Helterbrand vs Scurria 1st Rd

Decker vs Richey 1st Rd.

152:

Lefever vs Johnson possible QTR match

Yoder vs Mullins possible QTR Match

160:

Sims vs Schurg 1st round

Sims/Schurg winner vs Anderson possible QTR Match

Quiroz , Willis, and Welch all on same side! who ever comes out this side will have earned it!

171:

Manning vs Shrewsbury 1st rd.

189:

Sliga-Stevenson Semi side...

215:

Knight vs Kral 1st Rd.

Mofield vs Jakaki 1st Rd.

285:

Henson vs Howe possible QTR Match

Wallace vs Van Winkle 1st Rd.

John Sims has a pretty good path to the state finals!

Cody Phillips has a tough road to repeat as Champ

119 is stacked

I can see a 4 over 1 Whestine beating James

Qurioz and Willis 2nd round....ouchh!!!

Sliga and stevenson meet in semis!!!!!

Boots will make the finals!

John Sims has a pretty good path to the state finals!

Cody Phillips has a tough road to repeat as Champ

119 is stacked

I can see a 4 over 1 Whestine beating James

Qurioz and Willis 2nd round....ouchh!!!

Sliga and stevenson meet in semis!!!!!

I agree with Qurioz and Willis, Someone is going home unhappy after that match! Whestine having a good shot at James...

The rest, well we shall see who shows up and wrestles each match.

Simms and Boots are only delaying the inevitable...I still can not believe how Boots beat Sandwith in the conso finals. What a weak call by the official. He should have lost twice Saturday.

The 8-0 major decision Goldman over Boots was a beat down. 8-0 doesn't relate to how Goldman handled Boots. Simms needs to quick acting hurt. It's depressing. He has talent don't get me wrong, but come on man at least act like you aren't hurt....

Simms and Boots are only delaying the inevitable...I still can not believe how Boots beat Sandwith in the conso finals. What a weak call by the official. He should have lost twice Saturday.

The 8-0 major decision Goldman over Boots was a beat down. 8-0 doesn't relate to how Goldman handled Boots. Simms needs to quick acting hurt. It's depressing. He has talent don't get me wrong, but come on man at least act like you aren't hurt....

From what I have heard the indiana officials have given Boots several gifts in the form of points in some of his matches against Sandwith this year.

From what I have heard the indiana officials have given Boots several gifts in the form of points in some of his matches against Sandwith this year.

I didn't agree with the fleeing the mat call in the second period.  I had no dog in the fight and was close to the mat when it was going on.  Sandwith was on the edge and sat under the leg trying to go out the back door and got it went out of bounds.  He got hit with fleeing the mat... That beings said, he shouldn't have blown that big of a lead.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.