Welch

wrestler68

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we.see.a.Mullins vs Wench Final...I assure ya connor wouldn't be excited if he was hurt he would want to have a shot to beat a Healthy Wench....I know ehr is tough but Mullins is on a mission best of wishes. To all these fine young men competing Saturday a.d at the big show!

Hope we.see.a.Mullins vs Wench Final...I assure ya connor wouldn't be excited if he was hurt he would want to have a shot to beat a Healthy Wench....I know ehr is tough but Mullins is on a mission best of wishes. To all these fine young men competing Saturday a.d at the big show!

sorry but i dont even see this being close, hes solid but not welch solid, welch is on a entirely different level

I know that Mullins is tough but he has lost to Ehr this year already.  He too seems to be on a mission.  Maybe you will be lucky enough to see a Welch vs. Mullins semi-final.

I would not start a rumor to simply start one. I heard that Welch was hurt from a source that is down in E-Ville. I would hate to see something happen to such a good kid who has worked so hard and has such a bright future at Purdue. If this is true it would make things interesting at 152.

Welch is a great wrestler. But, with that being said, to discount Mullins and Ehr as some sort of consolation-prize wrestlers is ridiculous. Mullins has one of the most successful wrestling backgrounds of anybody in the tournament. To act like 152 is a one-horse race is ridiculous.

I personally hate when people start calling someone a lock to win state. They said that about Duckworth last year. They still say that about Tsirtsis, and he needed overtime to beat Jackson last year. Nobody in this sport is a lock, ever.

I think the individual tournament is so awesome because you just don't ever know what will happen. And remember, that side headlock shocker can claim about anyone. I can't wait until state though. There is no better finals in any high school sport.

First Ehr will have his hands full to get past lefever at SS.

Hey TPL1992 name one person Lefever has beat that is close to the calibur of the wrestlers Ehr has beat. Ehr beat Mullins 3-1( the one point mullins got was a stalling point) and #7 (140) Drake Meska 14-3.

Hey TPL1992 name one person Lefever has beat that is close to the calibur of the wrestlers Ehr has beat. Ehr beat Mullins 3-1( the one point mullins got was a stalling point) and #7 (140) Drake Meska 14-3.

Jeremy Davenport, Mark Colabucci and Michael Nord come to mind.

I will take a three time Oklahoma champion as being better than Mullins and Meska.

There is no way Welch is hurt. And even if he was, i would take him over anyone in the state. Doug and Chad are just on another level. They aren't a lock for state (anything can happen in a match) but these boys wouldn't let an injury stop them from wrestling. Coach Harmon, Brown, and Taylor would have to haul them off of the mat to keep them from wrestling

I remember a thread on here stating that Chad Welch hurt his elbow....now this about Doug........both are untrue       I may be a punk on here alot BUT to start a post that someones hurt or got hurt is F#$%ing BS. I hope u get runned over by an Ice Cream truck

Runned over, like that idiot dancing in the streets on Tosh.0? :D

Mr x rated, have u watched reese lefever wrestle this year? i think enough said..

for those of you that have i think everyone can agree that he is a beast on the mat, the way that he just picks at his opponents.

IF im not mistakeing im pretty sure ive heard some where that hes got around 170 take downs this year alone.

Y2:  "I will take a three time Oklahoma champion as being better than Mullins or Meska."

Being a 3x Oklahoma state champ would be mighty if impressive if they were single class.  If not, not so much.  At least we know Mullins and Meska are legit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.