Evansville Semi-State Predictions

wrastler2334

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont count out zach adams at 152 it going to be a good match  between welch and adams is a tough wrestler 4 sure

The way Lough put it to him in the finals last week, I'm not sure if it will even be close.

Adams has a loss to Juliano and Welch has destroyed Juliano twice.  Of course in my opinion the fist time they wrestled this year Juliano wrestled a good match and still got  tech falled.

103-

1. Boomsa

2. Kuhn

3. Seng

4. Kennedy

112-

1. Schroeder

2. Shepard

3. Goebel

4. Johns

119-

1. Welch

2. Wedding

3. Taylor

4. Carmichael

125-

1. Moody

2. Reicker

3. Montgomery

4. Thompson

130-

1. Molloy

2. Mangold

3. Hoehn

4. Reicker

135-

1. Raley

2. Reicker

3. Dowdy

4. Gast

140-

1. Rueger

2. Montgomery

3. Boyd

4. Shuler

145-

1. Helterbrand

2. Weekly

3. Richey

4. Whetstine

152-

1. Welch

2. Lough

3. Horrocks

4. Prasek

160-

1. Welch

2. Rickenbaugh

3. Sims

4. Holt

171-

1. Stein

2. Wathen

3. Underwood

4. Warren

189-

1. Stevenson

2. Goldman

3. Boots

4. Sandwith

215-

1. Reese

2. Bass

3. Knight

4. Helmick

285-

1. Suter

2. Collet

3. VanWinkle

4. Emmitt

I am a little confused ??? Johns beat Goebel right? But i heard somewhere that Shoettle beat Johns 16-4 at Zionsville. Can somebody verify that ?

johns lost to shcoettle, and johns also lost twice to Goebel, but beat him last time they wrestled, in reginoals

yes juliano won the match with adams but zach controled the hole match juliano couldnt even get a shot on adams juliano just got lucky at the last 7 sec was you at bloomington adams and horrocks match lasted 25 min after horrocks blood time and injury time then he had to wrestle the final match after that to lough we will see at sem-state

Boomsma

Kuhn

Kennedy

Lykins

Shepard

Schroder

Johns

Geoble

Vanhook

Welch

Wedding

Carmicheal

Moody

Greisemer

Henderson

Castro

Molloy

Mangold

Hoehn

Reiker

Raley

Dowdy

Reiker

Konrath

Rueger

Montomery

Lannert

Boyd

Helterbrand

Whetstine

Richey

Weekly

Welch

Weinzapfel

Bowman

Presekgh

Welch

Rickenbaugh

Holt

Sims

Stein

Wathen

Underwood

Warren

Stevenson

Goldman

Boots

Sandwith

Trey Reese

Bass

Knight

Helmick

HWT

Suter

Vanwinkle

Collett

Stevenson

Castle Athletic Director John Evers will retire at the end of this school year. If you see him at Roberts Stadium this weekend thank him for his support of wrestling. John has run the SIAC and Sectional seeding meetings for the past 17 years. He has been tournament director of the SIAC, Sectional and Regional tournaments for 17 years. He help with the running of the Evansville Semi-State when it first was moved to Evansville. Most importantly while on the Athletic Directors board he spoke in favor of wrestle-backs at the Regional and Semi-State levels. Give him a big thank-you for his support of Indiana wrestling if you see him.

yes juliano won the match with adams but zach controled the hole match juliano couldnt even get a shot on adams juliano just got lucky at the last 7 sec was you at bloomington adams and horrocks match lasted 25 min after horrocks blood time and injury time then he had to wrestle the final match after that to lough we will see at sem-state

I was just pointing out that Welch is on another level...

I obviously didn't see the Juliano v. Adams match, but I assume it was a last second takedown?  If so, how is a takedown luck?  Did his shoe come untied?

Yes, the Horrocks v Adams match lasted 25 minutes.  That wasn't 25 minutes of wrestling though...  I'd say after the match he had plenty of time to rest, seeing as there was a round in between.  I'll assume you were at Bloomington South and saw the only offensive point Adams had was a headlock on the edge of the mat.  Lough dominated him.

I have no idea but I think Vibbert was varsity back around Christmas.

What's up md85?  Why do you come to the message board for your MD questions?  Don't you have like a dozen Weinzapfels on your spped dial you can ask?  Did you get exiled from the MD empire?  Can't you just run up to the Hilltop after work order a SKI, Busch Light, and a brain sandwich and get all the answers to your MD questions? ;D

Ok..now you have to tell me where the Hilltop is? I might have to hit it Friday night.

If you are coming from the Stadium, go on the Lloyd west to St. Joe which is in the middle of Mead Johnson.  Take a right.  Go a few stop lights to just before the McDonalds.  Take a left on the road before the McDonalds.  (Help me westsiders with the road.)  Then go up to the top of the hill.  You will have to go thru a couple of stop signs and vere right.

MDHS is right behind it.  IF you go in there it will be like I told my parents when they came and visited me when I lived and taught on the Navajo INdian Reservation.  We went to the flea market in town and I told them, "If you fell like everyone is looking at you, don't worry about it.  You're right."

Ok..So now do I wear my Bellmont - Franklin or Indian Creek wrestling shirt?

Ok..now you have to tell me where the Hilltop is? I might have to hit it Friday night.

Take Lloyd Expressway west to St. Joe Ave.  Go to the 3rd stoplight (Taco Bell on one corner, Thornton's on another, liquor store on another).  That's Maryland St.  Turn left.  Go to the 2nd stop sign.  Be sure to make the veer or you'll run right through the front door of the Hilltop Inn.  If you don't want to seem out of place, belly up to the bar, order a fish bowl, and ask the bar tender if you can roll him for it.  Brain sandwich and German fries.......food of the gods......

I have no idea but I think Vibbert was varsity back around Christmas.

What's up md85?  Why do you come to the message board for your MD questions?  Don't you have like a dozen Weinzapfels on your spped dial you can ask?  Did you get exiled from the MD empire?  Can't you just run up to the Hilltop after work order a SKI, Busch Light, and a brain sandwich and get all the answers to your MD questions? ;D

I did not see Vibert at Holiday classic. I also do not think that Seng and Lykins met up that tournament. Vibert wrestled 103 at the five way against Boomsma before he became ill.

Im not sure mr heckman.......food of the gods?, If u have been there ...And Ive seen u and well  ........ your no GOD

Boy, you got that right.....I've been there and back again.  Used to live in an apt. right next door.  As far as me being no god.......once, again......hit the nail on the head there, too.

Boy, you got that right.....I've been there and back again.  Used to live in an apt. right next door.  As far as me being no god.......once, again......hit the nail on the head there, too.

Their business dropped 33% the day after you moved out of that apartment, as well  :o

PS..

They are especially famous for the brain sandwich!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.