3-Knight

4-Pratt

Hwt

1-Suter

2-Collett

3-VanWinkle

4-Dewitt

montgomery will beat rueger at 140 no doubt

i want to see how montgomery will beat rueger "no doubt" . rueger is a stud will be good match but dont see rueger loosing. also think dowdy will be in top four,moody will beat henderson, and sims will do better than fourth if he is healthy

first of all I would like to say that I have watch Montgomery and Reuger both wrestle for along time and I am telling you all if Rueger loses I will be shocked and Montgomery has extremely improved.  However, I doubt that happens and I'm calling Rueger by at least 4.  As far as Molloy goes he is the best in that weight this year and if anyone beats him I will also be surprised.  My guess is Kelly doesn't have a chance, Molloy by a Maj. Dec.

1- Kuhn

2-Boomsma

3-Kennedy

4-Seng

1-Schroeder

2-Sheperd

3-Schoettle

4-Johns

1-Welch

2-VanHook

3-Kendle

4-Carmichael

1-Henderson

2-Moody

3-Griesemer

4-Humphrey

1-Molloy

2-Rieker

3-Hoehn

4-Mangold

1-Raley

2-Rieker

3-Konrath

4-Kriech

1-Rueger

2-Montgomery

3-Boyd

4-Lannert

1-Whetstine

2-Richey

3-Weekly

4-Chamberlain

1-Welch

2-Lough

3-Horrock

4-Prasek

1-Welch

2-Mappes

3-Rickenbaugh

4-Sims

1-Stein

2-Warren

3-Wathen

4-Spicer

1-Stevenson

2-Goldman

3-Boots

4-Sandwith

1-Reese

2-Bass

3-Knight

4-Pratt

Hwt

1-Suter

2-Collett

3-VanWinkle

4-Dewitt

wedding over kindle, oakley over  humphery, moody over henderson, hohl over dewitt, and i also think chamberlain can get better than fourth

Predicition: Rueger win 4-2

Also, Kelley seems to rise to the challenge against tougher wrestlers, he upset Brown (CA) when he was number 6 and undefeated at Moorseville, number 15 Mangold in a dual meet (who then tore him apart twice) and then now almost majored Hoehn at regionals. if Kelley shows up to wrestle he wont be a push over for molloy

PS: does anyone know how the score got so crazy with hoehn vs. kelley, idk how their score hit a total of  like 34 points

Don't be surprised to see Helterbrand advance, possibly even making it to the championship match. He is 37-0 and has a win over Richey already this year. I know the competition is tough and no discredit to any of the other guys, but he dominated in the regional championship and doesn't seem to make many mistakes. Just don't count him out.

Predicition: Rueger win 4-2

Also, Kelley seems to rise to the challenge against tougher wrestlers, he upset Brown (CA) when he was number 6 and undefeated at Moorseville, number 15 Mangold in a dual meet (who then tore him apart twice) and then now almost majored Hoehn at regionals. if Kelley shows up to wrestle he wont be a push over for molloy

PS: does anyone know how the score got so crazy with hoehn vs. kelley, idk how their score hit a total of  like 34 points

Kelley was up big and hoehn got some back points in 3rd period. Im not positive on the score through out the entire match but around the end Hoehn started getting some back points and kelley would answer back with reversals escapes and takedowns

The Kelley v. Hoehn match was crazy!!!  Kelley came out ready to wrestle.  He pushed the tempo early a got a quick takedown with 3 near fall.  After that Hoehn tried to match tempo, but couldn't quiet keep up.  There were a lot of reversals and near falls on both sides.  The match ended with Hoehn almost getting the pin before time ran out. 

Credit to Kelley, he really pushed the tempo, took Hoehn out of his element, and got the W to show for it.

These are just my predictions as for the wedding Kendle match it was rough early in the year but it seems people rule kendle out every year and for the last two he has proved us wrong. also as far as Kelley goes he is for sure a sleeper but Molloy is a stud and I think he is almost going to make Semi State look like any other tournament. But then again Semi State is when upsets come alive.

Some people may think this is an upset but far from it , Goebel will take care of bussiness against Schoettle  , I can see him advancing to the finals .

I am a little confused ??? Johns beat Goebel right? But i heard somewhere that Shoettle beat Johns 16-4 at Zionsville. Can somebody verify that ?

103-Boomsma

Kuhn

Seng

Kennedy

112-Schroeder

Shepherd

Goebel

Johns

119-Welch

Wedding

Taylor

Carmicheal

125-Henderson

Moody

Griesmer

Castro

130-Molloy

Mangold

Hoehn

Brown

135-Raley

Rieker

Konrath

Dowdy

140-Montgomery

Reuger

Boyd

Lannert

145-Richey

Weekly

Helterbrand

Whetstine

152-Welch

Lough

Horrocs

Haak

160-Welch

Mappes

Sims

Rickenbaugh

171-Stein

Parrish

Underwood

Warren

189-Stevenson

Goldman

Boots

Sandwith

215-Reese

Bass

Knight

Young

285-Suter

VanWinkle

Collett

Stevenson

Don't be surprised to see Helterbrand advance, possibly even making it to the championship match. He is 37-0 and has a win over Richey already this year. I know the competition is tough and no discredit to any of the other guys, but he dominated in the regional championship and doesn't seem to make many mistakes. Just don't count him out.

I don't count him out but I have Seen Austin Chamberlain beat and pin some studs this year in the off season and also during the season.

I don't count him out but I have Seen Austin Chamberlain beat and pin some studs this year in the off season and also during the season.

in the off season junior 140 folkstyle state 1- Andrew Konrath. 2- Austin Chamberlain. 3- Brooks Faurote. 4- Alex Gregory. 5- Brady White. 6- Colin Downey. 7- Ronnie Bogle. I didn't see any of these matches and it was months ago but it shows that Chamberlain placed high in a pretty tuff weight class

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.