• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 4 in order:

103: Bevans, McKinley, Lee, Bowman

112: Phillips, Que, Walburn, Jolas

119: Roe, Carroll, George, Busz

125: Batt, Poynter, Crume, Gerber (toss-up with Workman and Gerber)

130: Barroquillo, Crume, Moreau, Echartea

135: Jackson, Bradley, Downey, Kohler

140: Meska, Vanhorn, Faurote, Marsh (healthy I take Faurote #1 any day)

145: Hiestand, Timmerman, Matteson, Schultz

152: Ehr, Schwartz, Lefever, Busse (upset)

160: Lefever, Conrad, Mahlan, Weber

171: Hankenson, Bratcher, Enrietto, Hosteler

189: Neff, Raypole, Evans, Striggle

215: Thatcher, Chalfant, Grubb, Spears

285: Meyer, Forrest, Mason, Walker

I like your moxey by picking Walburn for 3rd at 12, although he is coming off an injury, when he has his mind set to it, he can wrestle incredibly well.

In Order

103-Bevans,Hamm,Bowman, Lee

112-Phillips, Que,Early,Jolas

119-Roe, Carroll,Busz, George

125-Batt,Taylor,Gilbert,Poynter

130-Barroquillo, Crume, Moreau, Echartea

135-Jackson, Bradley, Downey, Nix

140-Faurote, VanHorn, Meska,Armstead

145-Timmerman, Heistand, Matteson, Goodnight

152-LeFever, Schwartz, Ehr, Busse

160-LeFever,Conrad,Weber, Chandler

171-Hankenson,Bratcher,Enrioeto,Cooper

189-Raypole, Evans, Siddons, Striggle

215-Grubb, Chalefant, Thatcher,Edwards

285-Meyer,Forrest, Mason, Walker

I Know I know some random picks. Cant wait for saturday!

at 125 i meant Workman FROM Taylor.My reading and typing skills continue to get worse the longer i'm out of school

having wrestled both this year i think i have a good idea on who is going to win and head to state.drake meska is as strong as an ox and can ride legs very good, although his bottom isnt very good. zink is not as good on his feet but i remember him being really quick but no where near as strong as meska. zink also is a monster at getting armbars. with all that said, i think meska will come out on top 10-5. wow that took forever haha. i still cant wait to see it on saturday tho!

Zink not good on his feet?????? are you sure about that???? im not sure your talking about the right kid??? from what i see he is not to shabby on his feet made some people look silly at reg.

Zink not good on his feet?????? are you sure about that???? im not sure your talking about the right kid??? from what i see he is not to shabby on his feet made some people look silly at reg.

I would have to agree with sniderpanthers on this I think that would be his weakest position. He is a much better on the mat than on his feet IMHO

I would have to agree with sniderpanthers on this I think that would be his weakest position. He is a much better on the mat than on his feet IMHO

He may be better on the mat but by no means is he a hack on his feet.... the kid has some game there.... he made bays look silly a few times and put mini brock les. to his back off a takedown.. you cant say he is not good on his feet he may be better on mat but he is not bad on his feet either

He may be better on the mat but by no means is he a hack on his feet.... the kid has some game there.... he made bays look silly a few times and put mini brock les. to his back off a takedown.. you cant say he is not good on his feet he may be better on mat but he is not bad on his feet either

He didn't say Zink is a hack on his feet, He didn't even say he is bad on his feet, sniderpanthers simply said that "Zink is not as good on his feet" referring to Zink not being as good as Meska on his feet.  I would say I have to agree with that.

He didn't say Zink is a hack on his feet, He didn't even say he is bad on his feet, sniderpanthers simply said that "Zink is not as good on his feet" referring to Zink not being as good as Meska on his feet.  I would say I have to agree with that.

I understand that he never said he was a hack... and i took it as him saying he is not very good on his feet, my bad if he was saying that is not as good on his feet as meska, i will say i have not seen meska wrestle but have heard he liks to go upperbody and someone before said he is strong as an ox so my thinkinng is that he trys to out muscle people??? san anyone confirm that?

I understand that he never said he was a hack... and i took it as him saying he is not very good on his feet, my bad if he was saying that is not as good on his feet as meska, i will say i have not seen meska wrestle but have heard he liks to go upperbody and someone before said he is strong as an ox so my thinkinng is that he trys to out muscle people??? san anyone confirm that?

He'll muscle people.... as he's taking them down! he's pretty slick on his feet.

Finals Predictions:

103: Bevans over Bowman 4-2

112: Phillips over Que 5-3

119: Roe over Carroll 7-4

125: Batt over Workman 6-3

130: Barq over Crume 8-4

135: Jackson over Sprunger 7-2

140: Faurote over Van Horn 6-2

145: Burnfield over Hiestand 9-8

152: Ehr over Busse 7-3

160: Lefever over Conrad 14-3

171: Hankenson over Bratcher 5-4

189 Evans over Raypole 6-4

215: Grubb over Chalfant 6-3

285: Meyer over Forrest 9-2

Finals Predictions:

103: Bevans over Bowman 4-2

112: Phillips over Que 5-3

119: Roe over Carroll 7-4

125: Batt over Workman 6-3

130: Barq over Crume 8-4

135: Jackson over Sprunger 7-2

140: Faurote over Van Horn 6-2

145: Burnfield over Hiestand 9-8

152: Ehr over Busse 7-3

160: Lefever over Conrad 14-3

171: Hankenson over Bratcher 5-4

189 Evans over Raypole 6-4

215: Grubb over Chalfant 6-3

285: Meyer over Forrest 9-2

all these matchs seem intense but one of the best ones will be the 171. I'm with you on Hankenson winning it but it will probably be a 1-0 match. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.