Fort Wayne Semi-State Predictions

X_R A T E D

The only common opponent that I can think of for ehr and Lefever id grayson Smith of norwell. Both of them beat Smith but LeFever was never in any danger and the only points I believe smith got. Were when Lefever cut him. And I have LeFever over ehr and Timmerman over heistand in the finals

Homer  ;D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Que is a state qualifer from two years ago, I think.  He is rock solid.  I know nothing about Richman, though.

Richman is pretty solid, he wrestled up at 119 for a lot of the season.  People have been putting Phillips over Que in the finals and I saw Phillips wrestle for the first time this weekend.  I think that Richman can run with Phillips and make it a match, so I guess thats where my question comes from.  I am sure Que is solid though, 39-0 speaks for itself.

If Bradley doesn't come to wrestle he will be going home early, Jeff Clark is my pick to click and win semi-state.  He is one of the most dangerous wrestlers in the state and if he gets you on your back he will not let you off of it until the ref slaps the mat. 

You are really in love with Jeff Clark! Is this you Jeff Clark? Good joke Jeff Clark!  ;)

If Bradley doesn't come to wrestle he will be going home early, Jeff Clark is my pick to click and win semi-state.  He is one of the most dangerous wrestlers in the state and if he gets you on your back he will not let you off of it until the ref slaps the mat. 

Wow! Pretty sure this guy is simply writing ridiculous stuff to get a rise out of people.  That or else he's the jv 135 for Carroll that just gets worked day in and day out by Clark.  If that's the case I can certainly appreciate your worship of Mr. Clark little fella!

It is amazing all of the haters of Clark, he will prove you guys wrong.  I heard he did some extra conditioning today after practice just to prove all you haters wrong.  I hope Bradley thinks Clark will just roll over for him this time.

It is amazing all of the haters of Clark, he will prove you guys wrong.  I heard he did some extra conditioning today after practice just to prove all you haters wrong.  I hope Bradley thinks Clark will just roll over for him this time.

I am not hating on anyone.  I was just stating a fact.  It is well known that anyone is beatable on any given day.  But it just seems to me that if Bradley did TF him and I do not know if that happened for sure, I would think that Clark had better come to wrestle....It would be him that has to elevate his game more so than the other way. 

103 - Brock Beavens, Danny Hamm, Andrew Bowman, Hayden Lee

112 - Abraham Que, Skyler Phillips, Kyle Jolas, Kegan Kern

119 - Chandler Carroll, Kody George, Chaz Busz, Derek Roe

125 - Nick Crume, Tommy Poynter, Todd Batt, Kris Workman

130 - Travis Barroquillo, Collin Crume, Brayden Moreau, Trevor Echartea

135 - Devon Jackson, Isaiah Bradley, Colin Downey, Michael Nix

140 - Drake Meska, Cole Van Horn, Kevin Marsh, Brooks Faurote

145 - Andrew Hiestand, Jesse Goodnight, Cam Matteson, Jon Timmerman

152 - Josh Ehr, Zack Zurbrugg, Reece Lefever, Brian Dick

160 - Conner LeFever, Cody Conrad, John Mahlan, Garrett Weber

171 - Jackson Bratcher, Ryley Hankenson, Alex Hostetler, Brandon Weinkauf

189 - Brandon Dillenbeck, Scott Neff, Alex Evans, Clayton Smith

215 - Taylor Grubb, Andrew Chalfant, Travis Thatcher, Chase Spears

285 - Daniel Meyer, Eric Forrest, Josh Mitchell, Ta'Quinn Walker

Top 4 in order:

103: Hamn, Bevans, Lee, Bowman

112: Phillips, Fiechter, Early, Jolas

119: Carroll, Roe, George, Nelson

125: Crume, Workman, Poynter, Batt

130: Barroquillo, Crume, Moreau, Elkins

135: Jackson, Bradley, Downey, Nix

140: Faurote, VanHorn, Zink, Marsh

145: Hiestand, Burnfield, Matteson, Shultz

152: Lefever, Schwartz, Ehr, Busse

160: Lefever, Conrad, Mahlan, Weber

171: Hankenson, Bratcher, Enrietto, Hostettler

189: Neff, Raypole, Evans, Garringer

215: Grubb, Chalfant, Thatcher, Jakacki

285: Meyer, Forrest, Mitchell, Walker

Richman is pretty solid, he wrestled up at 119 for a lot of the season.  People have been putting Phillips over Que in the finals and I saw Phillips wrestle for the first time this weekend.  I think that Richman can run with Phillips and make it a match, so I guess thats where my question comes from.  I am sure Que is solid though, 39-0 speaks for itself.

i beleive richman beat phillips last year at semi state in OT. then richman end up losing to crume in OT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.