140: Van Horn, Faurote, Meska, Marsh

145: Hiestand, Burnfield, Matteson, Goodnight

152: Ehr, Zurbrugg, Lefever, Busse

160: Lefever, Conrad, Mahlan, Weber

171: Hankenson, Bratcher, Hostetler, Enrietto

189: Evans, Raypole, Neff, Stiggle

215: Grubb, Chalfant, Thatcher, Spears

285: Meyer, Forest, Mason, Morningstar

there is no phillips at 119? im assuming you mean carroll?

Timmerman, Lfever, and lefever should all come out as champs. Timmerman and Hiestand will be a good match to watch, they will also wrestle this wensday assuming both carroll and yorktown win their first round matches. And lefever and Ehr will be another exciting match to watch.

Timmerman, Lfever, and lefever should all come out as champs. Timmerman and Hiestand will be a good match to watch, they will also wrestle this wensday assuming both carroll and yorktown win their first round matches. And lefever and Ehr will be another exciting match to watch.

I could see Timmerman getting beat by Burnfield to tell you the truth... Burnfield was a period away from beating hiestand. If he'd chosen top in the third period I highly believe with a 3 point lead he would've held on to win considering he rode hiestand out in the second and turned him for nearfall... Great ticket round match!

103 Bevans, Hamm, Lee, Bowman

112 Que, Phillips, Jolas, Walburn

119 Roe, Carroll, George, Busz

125 Workman, Crume, Batt, Poynter

130 Barroquillo, Crume, Moreau, Elkins

135 Jackson, Bradley, Nix, Botts

140 Faurote, Vanhorn, Meska, Marsh

145 Hiestand, Burnfield, Matterson, Schultz

152 Lefever, Schwartz, Ehr, Busse

160 Lefever, Harvey, Mahlan, Rimmel

171 Hankenson, Bratcher, Hostetler, Enrietto

189 Dillenbeck, Evans, Neff, Smith

215 Thatcher, Chalfant, Grubb, Jakacki

285 Meyer, Forrest, Mitchell, Walker

I could see Timmerman getting beat by Burnfield to tell you the truth... Burnfield was a period away from beating hiestand. If he'd chosen top in the third period I highly believe with a 3 point lead he would've held on to win considering he rode hiestand out in the second and turned him for nearfall... Great ticket round match!

Someone has to get past goodnight.. I firmly believe he can beat anyone in this semi-state.

I can see Timmerman getting beat by Burnfield and Lefever getting beat by Ehr.

103-bevans, bowman, hamm, lee

112-que, phillips, jolas, early

119-george,carroll,busz,roe

125-batt,rushing,crume,workman

130-barroquillo,crume,moreau,elkins

135-jackson,bradley,nix,downey

140-vanhorn,faurote,zink,marsh

145-hiestand,timmerman,matteson,goodnight

152-lefever,zurbrugg,ehr,steury

160-lefever,conrad,mahlan,weber

171-bratcher,hankenson,hostetler,enrietto

189-dillenbeck,evans,neff,smith

215-grubb,chalfant,thatcher,jakacki

hwt-meyer,walker,forrest,mitchell

The only common opponent that I can think of for ehr and Lefever id grayson Smith of norwell. Both of them beat Smith but LeFever was never in any danger and the only points I believe smith got. Were when Lefever cut him. And I have LeFever over ehr and Timmerman over heistand in the finals

Comparing people with other wrestlers that they have each wrestled will not work. Now that we are at the semi-state level anything can happy, and some upsets no one thought could happen will happy. Should be a lot of great matches Saturday.

I agree with you towelboy, I personally think that lefever is going to work Ehr. And timmerman is going to shock some people this weekend, he is way underated.

Why is Ehr going to be worked by Lefever. He has one loss in the last 2 years plus he has had a good year, and in this year has a win over Mullins. Who has Reece beat that is close to the calibur of Mullins?

and Ehr also beat #7 Drake Meska (140) 14-3.

If Bradley doesn't come to wrestle he will be going home early, Jeff Clark is my pick to click and win semi-state.  He is one of the most dangerous wrestlers in the state and if he gets you on your back he will not let you off of it until the ref slaps the mat. 

Top 4 in order

103: Bevans, Hamm, Lee, Bowman

112: Phillips, Que, Jolas, Early

119: Carroll, Roe, George, Keuneke

125: Batt, Poynter, Crume, Workman

130: Barroquillo, Crume, Moreau, Elkins

135: Jackson, Sprunger, Bradley, Nix

140: Van Horn, Faurote, Meska, Marsh

145: Hiestand, Burnfield, Matteson, Goodnight

152: Ehr, Zurbrugg, Lefever, Busse

160: Lefever, Conrad, Mahlan, Weber

171: Hankenson, Bratcher, Hostetler, Enrietto

189: Evans, Raypole, Neff, Stiggle

215: Grubb, Chalfant, Thatcher, Spears

285: Meyer, Forest, Mason, Morningstar

zach Krumlauf comes close to beating danny and andrew every time he wrestles them i am curious to see him and hayden wrestle at semi-state but i think zach will beat him.

If Bradley doesn't come to wrestle he will be going home early, Jeff Clark is my pick to click and win semi-state.  He is one of the most dangerous wrestlers in the state and if he gets you on your back he will not let you off of it until the ref slaps the mat. 

Name the last Semi-state champ with more than 12 losses..... I don't know the answer, but I am sure there are not many.

I am pretty sure I remember Clark getting stuck by a kid that just got eliminated by Bradley at Regionals. Not putting the kid down, but I would say the chances of him beating Jackson are the same as Mishawaka repeating as Team State champs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.