4's over 1's semi state

ontherise219

There always a couple 4's over 1's I think there couple be a couple at merrillville and Sims vs Hasseman could be 1

I will take Sarah Hildenbrandt over Denton from Twin Lakes , I personally don't think it's an upset his record is good but his loss is to a 103 lber . He hasn't wrestled any top 112 's yet , where Sarah has .

At Merrillville, some 4's over 1's that I've put on upset alert...

Kenny Smith- Mich. City over Jordan Hicks- Seeger

Sidney Logan- Mishawaka over Matt Henderson- Munster

Dayton Rumell- Delphi over Tony Rodriguez- Hobart

Mike Ham- Penn over Kyle Patton- West Lafayette

Abraham Hall- Bremen over Blake Ford- McCutcheon

Tyler Kerrick- Munster over Logan Short- Knox

Miracle over Denton

Rummel over Rodriguez

Hall over Ford

those are the ones that stick out to me but my guess is there will be more with a couple surprises  maybe some more Logan kids stepping up?!?!?!

Miracle doesn't face Denton , plus Miracle won't get past Micic , and Denton won't get past Hildenbrandt .

Hildenbrandt  over Denton

Rummel over Rodriguez

Hall over Ford

those are the ones that stick out to me but my guess is there will be more with a couple surprises  maybe some more Logan kids stepping up?!?!?!

Agree with the first but not the other two . Bad day for the Logansport qualifiers .

Agree with the first but not the other two . Bad day for the Logansport qualifiers .

Hall is from Breman and Ford from McCutcheon so he is coming out of Logan so i figured you would go with that one haha!!!!

time will tell the Logan kids pulled some surprises last year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.