Merrillville Semi-State

devildog47959

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

125:

1 Binion-Mishawaka over 2 Lopez-Lake Central PINN

Every Match I have seen Binion wrestle he dominates, just relentless and so aggressive I really like this kid

who is 1 loss too?

[/quote

Perry kid cant remember his name off the top of my head

130:

2 Hartman- SB Clay over 1 Wisler- Mishawaka 2-1

this was garbage. Every match today hartman took at least 1:30 inj Time to catch his breath. Everytime he went back to the middle he got a burst if energy and scored. I think the only thing that was hurting was his lungs.

this was garbage. Every match today hartman took at least 1:30 inj Time to catch his breath. Everytime he went back to the middle he got a burst if energy and scored. I think the only thing that was hurting was his lungs.

If that was his stategy, then it sounds like it worked out pretty well for him.

I was there and saw Roach vs Lunsford....

Kind of strange....  Lunsford looked real good until Roach scored a few time on him.  I think he had more raw talent then Roach but it looked like he kind of gave up.  He even ran out of bounds a few times when the were not even engaged.  He was down at the time. 

I am not taking any thing away from the kid, he is good!

PETROV AND BROOKS WAS A WAR AND WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION.....  Phillips, Todd, Brooks, Petrov!  Wow! 

Isaac Yoder (152) wrestled Lunford (145) in a Jan dual meet and got beat 7-3.  He also lost a heartbreaker to backyard friend and foe Jake Schroeder - Rochester. (152).  Those 2 matches inspired Isaac beyond belief causing him to be on a terror ever since.

Isaac Yoder - sectional, regional and now semi-state champion - 1st ever for Tippecanoe Valley. Congratulations Isaac!

Good luck to Isaac & Laquan at State! 

He is an Asthmatic...well within the rules to use an inhaler during a match.

I was there and saw Roach vs Lunsford....

Kind of strange....  Lunsford looked real good until Roach scored a few time on him.  I think he had more raw talent then Roach but it looked like he kind of gave up.  He even ran out of bounds a few times when the were not even engaged.  He was down at the time. 

I am not taking any thing away from the kid, he is good!

PETROV AND BROOKS WAS A WAR AND WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION.....  Phillips, Todd, Brooks, Petrov!  Wow! 

roach has an amazing motor... better motor than most cars

Did you not see that every time he was "catching his breath" that he was using an inhaler? Maybe, just maybe, he has severe asthma. A minute into his ticket match he had to use the inhaler. You think he was gassed a minute into the match? Would you prefer we don't take injury time for kids who need to use an inhaler? You should think before you speak/type.

2011 Mville Semi State Champs

103:

Josh Fuqua- Crown Point

112:

Jarred Brooks- Warsaw

119:

Kyle Ayersman- Lake Central

125:

Layton Binion- Mishawaka

130:

Mitch Hartman- SB Clay

135:

Alex Gregory-Penn

140:

Jason Tsirtsis - Crown Point

145:

Eric Roach- Crown Point

152:

Isaac Yoder-  Tippecanoe Valley

160:

Anthony Quiroz- Chesterton

171:

Tanner Lynde- Delphi

189:

Kourtney Berry- Merrilville

215:

Jack Seaman- Munster

HWT:

Jeremiah Harvey- Culver Comm.

Congrats to all these wrestlers & Good Luck next week! I hope to see all of you on the awards podium with a few (6 or more  :))  standing alone at the top!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.