Merrillville Semi-State

devildog47959

Devil dog help me out bud. I can't see the brackets. Need you to keep updating for me. Names too how about pioneer kids

idk about wags his match froze up and didnt see end

dorris won and now takes on #3 seed Reynolds_Smith-SB Riley

Reynolds kid was losing 5-2 with less then a minute left got 2 reveral into headlock and got 3 NF so he won.  I think dorris will beat him and be making another trip 2 conseco!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else have horrible lag? I buffer at least once a min. and I am lucky if I get the video back

top video is bad.. lag and about 45 sec behind, bottom video is very good. it will gte better in qts and semis. then finals 1 mat so will b good i know 1st rnd always sucks gets frustrating

Whay are everyones Predictions Top 2??

The Mville SS is loaded with talent just like usual, there is going to be some great matches all day in every weight class, here r a few im looking forward too

103:

Miracle vs Micic 1st round, think kayla wins this one, then Miracle vs Overby in the ticket round, Overby is very good be tough to beat but I have to take Kayal want to see indiana get its 1st female SQ

"Miracle vs Micic 1st round, think kayla wins this one, then Miracle vs Overby in the ticket round"

This is funny! You have Miracle getting out of Mville?? Really? Come on, nice feel good story for some, but not reality. Stevan as he should majors Miracle 15-5.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.