Richmond Regional updates???

bbulldog152

raguoc79 do you have the final matches for 171-285, or at least 189 215 and 285, wrestlers and scores

unfortunately had to work, didnt make it to the regional

@ 215 Mofield won via 3-1 score---don't know who he faced, prolly #1 seed fromSD sectional

103 Maggard Rush

Broyles NC

Condo FC

Westerfield Bates

112 Phillips UC

Gettinger Conn

Reed Greensburg

Gutapfel EC

119 Campbell NC

Fuller UC

Struewing EC

McDaniel Hagers

125 Catron NC

Port Rich

Bottomly Conn

Wilson Ruch

130 House Conn

Handley NorthE

Hale Shanendoah

Gray Rich

135 Woodall  Conn

Baker Lincoln

Decker NC

Parrish Tri

140  McCoy FC

Rose NC

Shaw SD

Nunlist Bates

145 Decker NC

Maple Conn

Feller FC

Slivka Shanendoah

152 Mullins NC

Gesell UC

Lockwood EC

Emerson SD

160 Hutchinson EC

Miers Rush

Fox Hagers

Ison Milan

171 Manning SD

Brown EC

Tout Rich

Fischer Greens

189 Fletcher Cent

Gunter Bates

Jewett Milan

McMullin EC

215 Mofield NC

Bischoff EC

Kisor L-Burg

Babcock Cent

HVY  Brown EC

Phillips Conn

Swango Greens

Dielks UC

I thought it was an awesome regional today. Little Decker from NC along with Broyles really stepped up to show what is in the near future for NC.  Rose wrestling with a broken Jaw i thought looked ok until finals then looked gassed, could be lack of practice this week, but most everyone was n the same situation. for the week of bad weather and lack of practice this week after the first round cob webs were gone looked pretty good. Manning from SD looks like a flippen stud. what can you say about Phillips and Campbell except Wow. Fletcher even held his temper today,  but he won that helps.  for the most part went like the rankings said,  good job young men.  good job.

Some things I witnessed today..

McCoy wrestled well, Rose didn't look good at all today.  No easy pin or win as expected by some.  

Sectionals evened out at 7-7  I got SS Quals at South Dearborn 33   Shanendoah 23

South Dearborn swept 112 and Hvy

I think 8-11 make it to State, hope I'm wrong but looking at the draws, not likely.

Phillips wrestling better an better, Campbell also looking very tough.

Manning looked great today.

Good luck all next weekend at NCSS

Woodall and House from Connersville winning in tough weight class is impressive. Richmond kids finishing in top 4 is impressive in those weight classes. Phillips  (UC) will never be beaten in Indiana. Glad to see Handley, Babcock and Baker make it to semi state. FLETCHER WINS!!!!! Looked at the semi state brackets and wow...tough matchups in every weight class all the way down. Anyone can come out of those brackets and not really shock me except for a couple.

I was impressed with how Fletcher wrestled today. He seemed like he was on a mission and was not going to let anyone stop him from what he wanted. He dominated everyone he wrestled. Its too bad Lumpkin couldn't make it to the Championship because I'm sure fletcher would have gotten his revenge. Fletcher proved he was the best wrestler at 189 there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.