Carroll regional

bwfan

Carroll is tough but i see 3 definate, maybe four total champs from them.  189 is again the deapest weight with mccurrie coming into the 4 from the carroll sectional.  I think\kinda hope striggle gets his lungs\legs back.  If he does, i don't think there is a better 89pounder at this regional.

89 is the deepest weight class in the regional. 45 52 AND 60 are all locks for me, all the boys from carroll. Do want to say that I was impressed with the 103 from garrett. Kept his composure the entire finals match, was indifferent to Mckinleys actions on the mat. Very impressive for a freshman, will be rooting for him the remainder of the season.

Logan raypole at 189 from carroll already beat striggle once and he is high on his confidence right now, i can see him taken the gold saturday and next saturday if he stays strong.

Raypole looked good all day, especially beating Siddons.  He beat Striggle 1-0 although it was his first tournament of the season.  Should be a good battle if they meet again this weekend.

How many matches have you wathced jeff clark wrestle?  He did not do as well at central regionals this year, going 2 and out to the first and third place finishers, one from illinois whom clark got one of his lucky rolls on and a beast from georiga that tosssed clark multiple times

That is a very bold statement, and he is at 135, every one of his loses this year except the one with raley, clark was winning and either gased or made a bad decision and lost the match. It will be interesting how he will do against nix in the semis tomorrow at regionals. AND THE LEFEVERS ARE ANIMALS, there is no comparison to them.

That is a very bold statement, and he is at 135, every one of his loses this year except the one with raley, clark was winning and either gased or made a bad decision and lost the match. It will be interesting how he will do against nix in the semis tomorrow at regionals. AND THE LEFEVERS ARE ANIMALS, there is no comparison to them.

I've seen Clark wrestle twice this year.  At Concordia Invitational he was teched by Bradley early in the 3rd period and if memory serves me correct the only points he scored were when Bradley cut him.  He went on to lose to Kryder from Homestead in consolations.  He was also pinned by Newsome at HN dual.  Clark isn't a bad wrestler, but I agree with Misterwin on the comparison to Lefevers.

well clark did get teched by bradley but healso reversed him to his back and that is how clark beats people, he catches them, and if you knew jeff clark samdad you would know he wouldnt be doing sprints, and towelboy you are 100% correct, you can not compare anyone in the area to those lefever boys!!

Comparing people to the Lefever boys is hard to do but in the ft wayne area I think hankenson from Bellmont is the best overall wrestler in our semistate

Best over all might be a little bit of a stretch but top 5 is not a stretch. 

Comparing people to the Lefever boys is hard to do but in the ft wayne area I think hankenson from Bellmont is the best overall wrestler in our semistate

Hankenson has looked great this year. Conner Lefever did beat him in there last match up i believe(2010). Some quality individuals coming from the fw ss. Between lefevers, bratcher, jackson, hankenson and bradley (sure i missed a few)....some great young men representing the 260 this year!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.