FAVORITE PAIR OF WRESTLING SHOES

My Ascics Dan Gable "Super Flex" back in 1985.  They were white and you could get red or blue stripes.  Mesh uppers were the coolest, most breathable pair of wrestling shoes I've ever had. Unfortunately, they discontinued them when the "Dan Gable Ultra Flex" (vision quest) came out... also a fine shoe, but I preferred the Super Flex.  Wore mine, taped up, until they finally gave out on me! Man, i miss those shoes!!  Any other old timers remember those?  

[/img]

My Ascics Dan Gable "Super Flex" back in 1985.  They were white and you could get red or blue stripes.  Mesh uppers were the coolest, most breathable pair of wrestling shoes I've ever had. Unfortunately, they discontinued them when the "Dan Gable Ultra Flex" (vision quest) came out... also a fine shoe, but I preferred the Super Flex.  Wore mine, taped up, until they finally gave out on me! Man, i miss those shoes!!  Any other old timers remember those? 

Chris I still have my Ultra Flex in my closet...taped up, eyelets broken here and there, one tongue is no longer attached.  If I put them on they would likely explode into dust! I think the Super Flex was a more durable shoe, but not nearly as flashy as my red Ultras with silver stripes! lol

Cael version 1... The BEST shoe I've ever wore.  Around the toe on the sole ripped out the other day at practice, I was devastated.  I've looked just about everywhere online and I can't find another pair; let alone a pair I like.

Are they these?5167445376_51f00e7b82.jpg

I've had these since the summer after they came out. I don't know if they are my favorite, but certainly the most durable ones I've ever had.

Cael version 1... The BEST shoe I've ever wore.  Around the toe on the sole ripped out the other day at practice, I was devastated.  I've looked just about everywhere online and I can't find another pair; let alone a pair I like.

I have a black pair that  might have been worn  10x's that are signed by Joe Williams, Mo Lowal, Brandon Slay, Eric Guerrero, Rulon, And Cael that I'd sell if your looking to buy a pair of them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.