Sign in to follow this  
BingoBangoBongo

Annual best wrestler to never win it all thread

Matt jaggers 211-13 overall  being 58-0 two str8 years goin to the big show...4xer qualifier..3x placer..runner up..Terrell Coatie beat Danny Williams and Conkling in same year...MAC Taylor

Thomas Hammock - Bishop Luers

3rd - 171 Junior

3rd - 189 Senior

Senior year he lost in the semis when an obvious stalemate was never called.  He was as quick/slick on his feet as you will see at 189lbs.

Matt jaggers 211-13 overall  being 58-0 two str8 years goin to the big show...4xer qualifier..3x placer..runner up..Terrell Coatie beat Danny Williams and Conkling in same year...MAC Taylor

Didn't Coatie only "defeat" Danny Williams because he injury defaulted due to a broken leg?

Randal Hayes 87' Delta.......blew out his ankle at semi-state....wrestled 155.....was runner-up in 86' at 145.....was def. the favorite to win it.

However, another friend of mine won it that year at 155, Paul Vioght.

Mike Crowe 90' Delta.....was 160 I believe....def. picked to win....got staph the week before state.

Who does everyone got?

Coach Mcginley at Cathedral is a good candidate. I believe he wrestled his Senior year with a busted knee. 

Don't forget one eyed Eric Guhl.

Alex Dolly

I think he could of beat SEVERAL of the state champions in other weight classes that year.  Tough draw that Blake Maurer is. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.