Logansport Team Regional

devildog47959

Delphi and Logan win first round with Huntington North and Delphi being a close match

Delphi beats Logan in the finals by double digits on their way to their 2nd State appearance in 4 years!!!!

Good luck to all!!!! I am looking forward to some good matches!!!

Logan vs Eastern:

IDK anything about Eastern, Logan has wrestled some very tough teams this yr and was impressive in winning the TL sectional. so Ill take Logan here

H.North vs Delphi:

here is a qucik look at how they did against similar opponets

H. North over Harrison 45-30                  Delphi over Harrison 52-18               

over Peru          44- 27                              over Peru          42-31       

over Logan        40-30                              over Logan      48-28

These 2 teams look to be matched pretty close. Should be a good match. Delphi has wrestled a very tough schedule and they have some very good wreslters, so I think Ill take Delphi here, and Delphi over Logan in the Finals

Logan vs Eastern:

IDK anything about Eastern, Logan has wrestled some very tough teams this yr and was impressive in winning the TL sectional. so Ill take Logan here

H.North vs Delphi:

here is a qucik look at how they did against similar opponets

H. North over Harrison 45-30                  Delphi over Harrison 52-18               

over Peru          44- 27                              over Peru          42-31       

over Logan        40-30                              over Logan      48-28

These 2 teams look to be matched pretty close. Should be a good match. Delphi has wrestled a very tough schedule and they have some very good wreslters, so I think Ill take Delphi here, and Delphi over Logan in the Finals

Its all about match ups here

135 Downy vs Alderman will be a good one to watch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.