140: Adrian Brown Jeff

145: Owen Dorris P

152: Eric Palmieri WL

160: Michael Green RC

171: Tanner Lynde D

189: Kyle Patton WL

215: Matt Sumner McC

HWT:  Blake Ford McC

Congrats to all Champs, Good Luck next week at SS, lets send all 14 to Conseco!

Hileman vs Rummel in 3rd Period I think score was 5-4

Hileman did have a shoulder injury could not continue Rummel wins by Injury Default Hileman is at Hospital Now getting it checked out, really shi**y way to end his senior season I hope he's alright

The score was 7 - 4

Who did Griffin wrestle in the finals and what was the score. Did he wrestle Alderman. Thanks.

Griffin wrestled Alderman in the sectional finals last week and beat him 10-3, Martin beat Alderman in the semis yesterday and wrestled Griffin in the finals and i think the score was 8-0 Griffin.

Griffin wrestled Alderman in the sectional finals last week and beat him 10-3, Martin beat Alderman in the semis yesterday and wrestled Griffin in the finals and i think the score was 8-0 Griffin.

Actually it was 6-0 Griffin.  Griffin is a very strong and solid wrestler.  If he wrestles like he has been he has a great shot to wrestle in Indy.  Congrats to all the Semi-State Qualifiers and Good Luck in  the Ville lets whip some Azz. 

The score was 7 - 4

Actually it was 5-4 then rummel with that throw, Hileman dislocated his elbow and the trainer could not pop it back in, he had to forfeit the match and go to the hospital. Senior year with only two loses, great year, great kid. Sad to see him go out like that.

Rumell and Hilemans match was 5-4 when Rumell hit the throw that dislocated Hileman's elbow, however the official did award a takedown then blew the whistle to stop the match. therefore Rumell won by injury default, but the score was indeed 7-4.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.