Logansport Regional

devildog47959

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant pick against Ringen (130)right now hes darn ;) good on his feet and darn ;) on top, i havent seen him much on the bottom, i like him in the finals saturday,IF!...IF! he wants it bad enough he'll be wrestling friday night at Conseco for a shot at the top 8, i think that hes that good, but it is all up to how bad he wants this, hes a great kid and a good enough wrestler to do it

I got to see the Denton kid wrestle at the Twin Lakes Inv. and he really impressed me, he stays on the attack and doesn't stop wrestling kodos to him and all the other talented freshman thoughout the state.

I've also gotten to watch Brandon Preston grow to be a standout wrestler because of the hard work and time he's put in over the duration of the last few years; This kid had an awesome off season over the summer. He is an ideal example of what happens when you se out to accomplish something with 110%, good  luck Brandon.

I don't see these kids getting beat this weekend, and would put money on Brandon contesting Ayersman at their SS

I have looked into my crystal ball and I have the results.  Just to be sure however, I wouldn't go to Vegas just yet on these picks.

103- Overby (H) easily over Herrera (SN)

112- Denton (TL) over Hanthorne (Seg) Possibly OT.  By far my most anticipated match of the tournament.  Before it's over, Denton will be the best wrestler TL has ever had.  He is absolutely fearless and fast as lightning. 

119- Draper (LJ) over Preston (L) Another close one in my opinion.

125-Hicks (Seg) over Rehn (WC) Not so close on this one.

130-Bailey (LJ) over Ringen (Ren) Strength of schedule tips in Jeff's favor in this one.

135- Griffen (Mc) over Alderman (Del) in a close one.  I do think Martin from Ren. will give Alderman all he wants.  Holloway did not look good at sect.

140- Brown (LJ) over Wagnor (Pi) Not too close.  I do think Wagnor will have trouble with Martinez of (BC)

145- Dorris (Pio) over Martinez (LJ) in a tight one.  I suspect these two have already met at LJ Hol. Duals Gotta give it to Dorris based on big stage experience

152- Palmieri (WL) over Espinosa (Log) I think Espinosa wins the rematch with Whaley of (WC) in Semis.  Not a real strong weight class in my opinion.

160- Dale (Mc) over Warren (LJ) in a close rematch.  Dale will have a huge hurdle in beating the Green kid from Ren.

171- Lynde (Del) over Winkle (TL) in another lopsided match.  I really like the TL kid but it might be wishful thinking picking him over Gutierrez of Mc

* For the record, I believe Delphi gets another State runner-up this year.  Stein of Princeton too tough.  Tanner will get his next year.

189- Campbell (Har) over Masters of (WC) Would love to see young Winkle of TL make up his mind to wrestle hard and surprise the guys in that top part of the bracket. 

215- Sumner (Mc) over Beruman of (Del) Not close.

275- Ford (Mc) over Dix (Win)  That is if Dix really shows up.  He is a great big guy when he sets his mind to the job.  If not Anderson from Delphi will thump him in the semis.

Just one man's opinion.

152- Palmieri (WL) over Espinosa (Log) I think Espinosa wins the rematch with Whaley of (WC) in Semis.  Not a real strong weight class in my opinion.

Good picks , except Espinosa and Whaley have never met, Whaley is from South Newton not WC - Palmeiri and Whaley have wrestled 160 most of the season, So I am hoping to see them in the championship round

Good picks , except Espinosa and Whaley have never met, Whaley is from South Newton not WC - Palmeiri and Whaley have wrestled 160 most of the season, So I am hoping to see them in the championship round

I wouldn't look pass Chris Northcutt from (RC) in this wieght class  ;)

Coming from a school of 270 students in grades 9-12, West Central is taking 6 guys to the regionals tomorrow. :o  Quite an accomplishment for Coach Kenny and Coach Jason and their staff.  Best of Luck to the following West Central wrestlers tomorrow at Logansport.  Cody Denton (103), Dillan Rehn(125), Logan Wuethrich (160), Steven Masters (189), Bryce Tanner (215) and Jordan Culp (285).  Give it ALL YOU'VE GOT boys...so proud of the West Central wrestling program.  Looking forward to semi-state next weekend!!!!  :D  PIN TO WIN

Coming from a school of 270 students in grades 9-12, West Central is taking 6 guys to the regionals tomorrow. :o  Quite an accomplishment for Coach Kenny and Coach Jason and their staff.  Best of Luck to the following West Central wrestlers tomorrow at Logansport.  Cody Denton (103), Dillan Rehn(125), Logan Wuethrich (160), Steven Masters (189), Bryce Tanner (215) and Jordan Culp (285).  Give it ALL YOU'VE GOT boys...so proud of the West Central wrestling program.  Looking forward to semi-state next weekend!!!!  :D  PIN TO WIN

SO HAVE TO AGREE!!!! GO TROJANS!! You all have a great shot to contiue on!!!!! So proud of all of our Coaches and team!! You guys rock!

I don't have a lot of info. I heard Hileman injufy defaulted. He may have broken his arm.

Hileman vs Rummel in 3rd Period I think score was 5-4

Hileman did have a shoulder injury could not continue Rummel wins by Injury Default Hileman is at Hospital Now getting it checked out, really shi**y way to end his senior season I hope he's alright

Finals:

103:  1 Herrera SN vs ?

112: 1 Denton TL vs 3  Carithers  Mc

119: 1 Preston L vs ?

125: 1 Rehn WC vs 1 Hicks Seeg

130: 1 Ringen RC vs ?

135: 1 Griffin Mc vs ?

140: 1 Wagoner P vs 1 Brown Jeff

145: 1 Doris vs 1 Martinez Jef

152: 2 Espinosa L vs ?

160: 1 Green RC vs 1 Warren  Jeff

171: 1 Lynde D vs 1 Winkle TL

189: 3 Patton WL vs ?

215: 1 Sumner vs ?

HWT: ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.