145: 1 Owen Dorris P 34-4

1 Jonathan Martinez Jeff 34-4

160: 1 Michael Green RC 28-4

1 DaQuann Warren Jeff 31-8

189: 1 Steven Masters WC 33-3

1 Daniel Campbell Harr 37-6

140: 1 Aaron Wagoner P 46-1

1 Adrian Brown Jeff 43-0

Looking forward to the rematch, what was the score of the 1st macth?

This should b a good match both have these 2 faced off this season?

60 is pretty stacked throw in Hileman & Dale, should b some great matches here all day!

Should b a great macth up, have these 2 faced off this seaosn?

This should be a fun weight class to watch as well, Martin vs Alderman from Delphi in the Semi's should b fun 2 watch as well as Holloway Caston vs Griffin in the semi's

the Logan kid has beaten Alderman this year, dont know the details of the match, but what i mean is dont count out the Logan kid, hes tough,  also Alderman handled Martin at conference for the title, the weight class to watch will be 160 i think, Dale, Green, Hileman, and Warren will make this very exciting, at least 2 of these 4 will be in Indy in a few weeks, anything can happen though, LETS GET READY TO WRESTLE!!

the Logan kid has beaten Alderman this year, dont know the details of the match, but what i mean is dont count out the Logan kid, hes tough,  also Alderman handled Martin at conference for the title, the weight class to watch will be 160 i think, Dale, Green, Hileman, and Warren will make this very exciting, at least 2 of these 4 will be in Indy in a few weeks, anything can happen though, LETS GET READY TO WRESTLE!!

at least 2 of these 4 will be in Indy in a few weeks?  why can't the other 2 go pay to watch as well?  ::)

1 Adrian Brown Jeff 43-0

Looking forward to the rematch, what was the score of the 1st macth?

This should b a good match both have these 2 faced off this season?

60 is pretty stacked throw in Hileman & Dale, should b some great matches here all day!

Should b a great macth up, have these 2 faced off this seaosn?

140 Wagoner lost 4-0, really it was 2-0 and wags had to go big last minute and ended up giving up the takedown, they were trying to get a feel for each other first match, next time around expect to see more offensive

145 We didnt wrestle when we faced jeff I wrestled up 152, didnt make wait was sick

160 I can see Green winning this weight class, it would be a big change from last year going in sectional and getting beat by a fourth tough fourth seed at 152, last year 152 was one of the deepest weight classes with talent, had lynde in it

189 should be interesting with Cambell and nethercutt in the semi finals, nathan didnt wrestle very well with his first weekend back in three weeks at sectional. I expect a new and improved, healthy nathan nethercutt

112 should be a good class to watch. TL and BC in semis after a great conference match, then whoever wins Seeger kid at 38-0. either TL freshman or rematch for BC and Seeger from sectional finals. Seeger pinned BC. Does anyone know how that match was going did Seeger kid just dominate then pin?

the weight class to watch will be 160 i think, Dale, Green, Hileman, and Warren will make this very exciting, at least 2 of these 4 will be in Indy in a few weeks, anything can happen though, LETS GET READY TO WRESTLE!!

Agreed 160 is 1 of the toughest if not The toughest weight this week at Regionals.

Green vs Dale should b a great match, Dale beat Hileman 9-7 earlier in the season and was beating Warren in sectional finals 4-2 before ge got hit with stalling penalties to tie it up at 4 and Warren got the TD in OT to win the match.  Dont know much about Green but with his quick win over Hileman looks like hes the guy to beat at 160, I think hell win a close 1 over Dale

Hileman has a very tough match 1st round againts Rummell from Delphi. Rummel was the #2 seed heading into sectionals before he was upset in the semi's by warren. If tyler can pull this one out I think he has a very good shot at beating warren in the semi's like I said dale was beating warren until the stalling calls. I think this will b a great match but if tyler can win 1st round ill take him with a close W over Warren in the semi's

Anything can happen here and I wouldnt be surprsied too see any 1 of these 4 guys walk away with the the title they are all very good

Agreed 160 is 1 of the toughest if not The toughest weight this week at Regionals.

Green vs Dale should b a great match, Dale beat Hileman 9-7 earlier in the season and was beating Warren in sectional finals 4-2 before ge got hit with stalling penalties to tie it up at 4 and Warren got the TD in OT to win the match.  Dont know much about Green but with his quick win over Hileman looks like hes the guy to beat at 160, I think hell win a close 1 over Dale

Hileman has a very tough match 1st round againts Rummell from Delphi. Rummel was the #2 seed heading into sectionals before he was upset in the semi's by warren. If tyler can pull this one out I think he has a very good shot at beating warren in the semi's like I said dale was beating warren until the stalling calls. I think this will b a great match but if tyler can win 1st round ill take him with a close W over Warren in the semi's

Anything can happen here and I wouldnt be surprsied too see any 1 of these 4 guys walk away with the the title they are all very good

If Dale won 9-7, then does that mean Green wins in 1:50 :)

I can see rummel upsetting hileman here, I know he has seen alot tougher  competition this season where hileman has not

140 Wagoner lost 4-0, really it was 2-0 and wags had to go big last minute and ended up giving up the takedown, they were trying to get a feel for each other first match, next time around expect to see more offensive

145 We didnt wrestle when we faced jeff I wrestled up 152, didnt make wait was sick

160 I can see Green winning this weight class, it would be a big change from last year going in sectional and getting beat by a fourth tough fourth seed at 152, last year 152 was one of the deepest weight classes with talent, had lynde in it

189 should be interesting with Cambell and nethercutt in the semi finals, nathan didnt wrestle very well with his first weekend back in three weeks at sectional. I expect a new and improved, healthy nathan nethercutt

These two have faced each other alot through ISWA, To bad they drew each other so soon both very good wrestlers!!And great young men!!

I agree DemoGuy! I love em both...one also happens to be my son though! LOL

I wish Daniel all the best!! :) Hard to believe HS wrestling is almost over. I love all the boys that grew up battling every weekend in ISWA!!And it was great getting to know all the parents of the competetors,  You are all great people!! You guys know who Im refering to!!

112 should be a good class to watch. TL and BC in semis after a great conference match, then whoever wins Seeger kid at 38-0. either TL freshman or rematch for BC and Seeger from sectional finals. Seeger pinned BC. Does anyone know how that match was going did Seeger kid just dominate then pin?

the sectional final match between Seegar and BC was everywhere. i believe over ten combined points were scored within the first minute of the match. BC just needs to step up his game and wrestle smart and it should be a closer match

the sectional final match between Seegar and BC was everywhere. i believe over ten combined points were scored within the first minute of the match. BC just needs to step up his game and wrestle smart and it should be a closer match

The Twin Lakes wrestler at 112 is a stud.  I would be very shocked if he doesn't win this wieght class Saturday.  He has gotten a lot better with in the last 3 weeks and looks like he has prepared himself for the tournament.  Just remember he is only a freshman.  WOW!!!

The Twin Lakes wrestler at 112 is a stud.  I would be very shocked if he doesn't win this wieght class Saturday.  He has gotten a lot better with in the last 3 weeks and looks like he has prepared himself for the tournament.  Just remember he is only a freshman.  WOW!!!

i agree, Twin Lakes 112 Denton (Freshman) is a stud, he controlled sectionals and i feel controlled most of the Hoosier Conference title match against the BC dude, i just have to pick Denton (Twin Lakes 112) very well coached and very well disiplined, i just dont see him losing

Full Brackets Here:

http://indianamat.com/brackets/2011/logansportreg.pdf

103: 1 Ozzie Herrera SN 32-3

1 Reise Overby Harr. 44-3

112: 1 Blake Denton TL 38-1

1 Taylor Hanthorne Seeg 38-0

119: 1 Brandon Preston L 35-3

1 Taylor Draper Jeff 28-3

125: 1 Dillan Rehn WC 38-3

1 Jordan Hicks  Seeg 34-3

130: 1 Skyler Ringen RC 17-3

1 Brett Bailey Jeff  21-5

135: 1 Jeffrey Martin RC 29-4

1  Alex Griffin McC 17-0

1 Adrian Brown Jeff 43-0

152: 1 Robert Whaley SN 32-2

1 Eric Palmieri WL 26-1

171: 1 Christian Winkle TL 38-1

1 Tanner Lynde - Del 36-0

215: 1 Jack Farnham LC 25-8

1 Matt Sumner McC 32-2

HWT: 1 Zachary Dix W 26-3

1 Blake Ford McC  22-1

my winner picks

103: Overby Harr. ever since i can remember hes been tough

112: Denton TL, not easy but he'll win

119: Preston Logan this kid has always been a stud and its his time

125: toss up at the top seeds, Rehn looked great at sectional, i have to pick him

130: Ringen RC, i know for a fact he wants it and he'll get after it

135: Alderman Del, i realize Griffin beat Alderman, i just like Alderman to win

140: Wagoner P, ive seen him wreslte and hes gonna be tough to beat

145: Martinez Jeff 

152: Palmieri WL, easy

160: Green RC has to be the favorite, right?

171: Lynde Del, easy and my pick at state title

189: Masters WC, i liked what ive seen from him

215: Whitlock P, i said it

285: Ford McC

id love to see everybodies picks!

im excited!!  8)

I haven't watched a meet all year.

My picks:

103 Overby, Herrera, Hanthorne, Marvel

112 Hanthorne, Weisse, Denton, Carithers

119 Preston, Draper, Johnson, Hickman

125 Hicks, Jackson, McTaggart, Rehn

130 Bailey,  Ringen, Velazqueq, Baldini

135 Griffen, Alderman, Holloway, Martin

140 Brown, Wagoner, Hardesty, Martinez

145 Dorris, Martinez, Redweik, Kantz

152 Palmieri, whaley,Konieczny, Lane

160 Green, Warren, Dale, Hileman

171 Lynde, Winkle, Gutierrez, Christenen

189 Nethercutt, Masters, Campbell, Stichter

215 Sumner, Berumen, Ricks, Farnham

HWT Ford, Anderson, Dix, Culp

I wanted to pick Dix at heavy but that MWC finals match stopped me.

189=  Why not? :D

Also I  probably should have picked more guys from Lafayette sectional.

my winner picks

103: Overby Harr. ever since i can remember hes been tough

112: Denton TL, not easy but he'll win

119: Preston Logan this kid has always been a stud and its his time

125: toss up at the top seeds, Rehn looked great at sectional, i have to pick him

130: Ringen RC, i know for a fact he wants it and he'll get after it

135: Alderman Del, i realize Griffin beat Alderman, i just like Alderman to win

140: Wagoner P, ive seen him wreslte and hes gonna be tough to beat

145: Martinez Jeff 

152: Palmieri WL, easy

160: Green RC has to be the favorite, right?

171: Lynde Del, easy and my pick at state title

189: Masters WC, i liked what ive seen from him

215: Whitlock P, i said it

285: Ford McC

id love to see everybodies picks!

im excited!!   8)

I would say green is a favorite, he came out of no where. I like his aggressiveness, always on the attack mode. But masters won't win, I believe cambell will WORK him. Sumner is easy favorite at 215 hands down

My Picks:  8)

103: Reise Overby Harr

112: Blake Denton TL

119: Brandon Preston L

125: Jordan Hicks  Seeg

130: Skyler Ringen RC

135: Holloway C

upset pick, I think he will win a close 1 over griffin in the semi's & have a rematch with Martin in the finals and gets revenge

140: Aaron Wagoner P

Brown is tough should be a great match but got to go with the MWC kid

145: Owen Dorris P

Same as above

152: Eric Palmieri WL

160: Michael Green RC

Think Hileman win beat Warren in the semi's in a close match, Think green will beat Dale in the semi's. Think Dale will beat Warren for 3rd and Think Hileman vs Green will be a closer match no Pin this time, but have to go with green hes the guy to beat here

171: Tanner Lynde D

After his Major over Winkle I realized Lynde is really that good, prolly wins state!

189: Daniel Campbell Harr

215: Matt Sumner McC

HWT:  Blake Ford McC 

103 overby harrison, no competition

112Denton by major twin lakes

119Preston by tf or pin logan

125 Toss up between Laf jeff sectional guys

130 not sure

135 Alderman Delphi

140 Toss up wagoner and brown in finals low scoring match

145 Toss up Dorris and martinezz in finals high scoring match

152Palmieri west lafayette

160 Possibly Green and Hileman in finals like sectional

171 Lynde Delphi no competition expect him under the lights

189campbell

215 sumner and whitlock in finals but sumner wins

HW Dix if he shows up

Denton is prolly TL bets shot at getting a wrestler to Conseco (Winkle has a legit shot too) Stud for a Frosh! The last TL SQ was Zach Helms 112 in 2003.  TL should bring Zach back as an assnt. Im sure he would love to roll around on the mat, it would make Denton even tougher as a soph - senior!

Denton is prolly TL bets shot at getting a wrestler to Conseco (Winkle has a legit shot too) Stud for a Frosh! The last TL SQ was Zach Helms 112 in 2003.  TL should bring Zach back as an assnt. Im sure he would love to roll around on the mat, it would make Denton even tougher as a soph - senior!

I think Nick Starett of Twin Lakes went to state a year or two after Helms. 

I have looked into my crystal ball and I have the results.  Just to be sure however, I wouldn't go to Vegas just yet on these picks.

103- Overby (H) easily over Herrera (SN)

112- Denton (TL) over Hanthorne (Seg) Possibly OT.  By far my most anticipated match of the tournament.  Before it's over, Denton will be the best wrestler TL has ever had.  He is absolutely fearless and fast as lightning.  

119- Draper (LJ) over Preston (L) Another close one in my opinion.

125-Hicks (Seg) over Rehn (WC) Not so close on this one.

130-Bailey (LJ) over Ringen (Ren) Strength of schedule tips in Jeff's favor in this one.

135- Griffen (Mc) over Alderman (Del) in a close one.  I do think Martin from Ren. will give Alderman all he wants.  Holloway did not look good at sect.

140- Brown (LJ) over Wagnor (Pi) Not too close.  I do think Wagnor will have trouble with Martinez of (BC)

145- Dorris (Pio) over Martinez (LJ) in a tight one.  I suspect these two have already met at LJ Hol. Duals Gotta give it to Dorris based on big stage experience

152- Palmieri (WL) over Espinosa (Log) I think Espinosa wins the rematch with Whaley of (WC) in Semis.  Not a real strong weight class in my opinion.

160- Dale (Mc) over Warren (LJ) in a close rematch.  Dale will have a huge hurdle in beating the Green kid from Ren.

171- Lynde (Del) over Winkle (TL) in another lopsided match.  I really like the TL kid but it might be wishful thinking picking him over Gutierrez of Mc

* For the record, I believe Delphi gets another State runner-up this year.  Stein of Princeton too tough.  Tanner will get his next year.

189- Campbell (Har) over Masters of (WC) Would love to see young Winkle of TL make up his mind to wrestle hard and surprise the guys in that top part of the bracket.  

215- Sumner (Mc) over Beruman of (Del) Not close.

275- Ford (Mc) over Dix (Win)  That is if Dix really shows up.  He is a great big guy when he sets his mind to the job.  If not Anderson from Delphi will thump him in the semis.

Just one man's opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.