Best sectional team race????

AJ

What sectionals are going to have the closest scores between the top two teams. 

Will any sectional be tighter than the Mishawaka sectional with Mish and Penn battling it out?

Lafayette Jeff should be interesting. Top three teams based on seeds are within 8 points. Delphi has 1-1's,5-2's,3-3's,3-5's equalling 12 seeded wrestlers. Jeff has 4-1's,1-2's,3-3's,1-4's,2-6's equalling 11 seeded wrestlers. McCutcheon has 5-1's,1-2's,1-4's,2-5's,3-6's equalling 12 seeded wrestlers. Based on seeds I believe Delphi has a slight edge and I mean slight. Wrestle backs will definetly determine the team champion.

This really doesn't have anything to do with the subject, but I didn't want to start a whole new subect

to give kudoos to the person that did the Laf Jeff brackets.  They also added a complete roster of each

weight class.  The worst one that I saw is the one that I had the most interest in which is the Crown Point

sectional.  Heck, they didn't even line it up straight when they submitted it.  Maybe it's because this is

the first time that I can remember that they even sent in the brackets to the board.  However I noticed that

Merrillville hasn't even sent their's in yet.

Elkhart Memorial will have a great team race with Fairfield, Goshen, Jimtown and Elkhart Memorial.

without a doubt, this one is up in the air between memorial, jimtown and fairfield......goshen might be close but i think they'll bow out early......it's gonna come down to some number 2 and 3 seeds possibly pulling some upsets and the lower seeded guys stepping it up......every point is going to count in this one.....if this seasons past is any gage, i would say jimtown is the favorite.....they finished one spot ahead of memorial at the charger invite and beat fairfield by the slimest of margins at their dual......regardless it will come down to the final round......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.