FINAL RANKINGS POSTED

RankingsGuy

hey everyone, the final rankings have been posted.  if anyone sees anybody who is at a different weight in the sectional than what they are ranked at, please let me know (i think i caught all of them but one may have slipped by me).  i would just like to thank everyone for another great season.  i've had fun being the rankingsguy again this season. i just want to thank y2, karl hungus, and ontherise219 for all of their hard work in helping me out this season, i couldn't have done the job without them, as well as the awesome support staff around the state that i have that chooses to remain anonymous.  i know along the season that some of you may have been offended by me along the way, but i hope that for the most part, your experience with the indianamat rankings was a positive one.  most of the joking was done in good fun to keep the season from being a grind and from keeping my rankings work from becoming no longer fun.  i harbor no ill will towards the mt. vernon crew or the sweatpants gang down south or devildog and the logansport regional.  looking forward to an awesome state tournament series, and see you in indy!

-RG

I would like to thank you for another season of the rankings.  They have been great discussion fodder all year.  Thank you for being open and actually having discussions and taking part in discussions about the rankings. 

I think it would be kind of fun if we could see a copy or list of the first official rankings.  The ones where you finally had a good grasp on the weight classes.  It would be interesting to compare those rankings to these finals rankings... Great discussion fodder    ;D

@ 215, #11 Lost by Fall, Young - Madison - Harrison10-Way. Nov. 26-27

a lot of people beat robinson early in the season, but he has made huge strides in his freshman season. young of madison is not even on the watch list, so i'm gonna leave this one off of the notable results.  thanks though.

a lot of people beat robinson early in the season, but he has made huge strides in his freshman season. young of madison is not even on the watch list, so i'm gonna leave this one off of the notable results.  thanks though.

To Beaner2:

People from the north get "make up" or "gimme " matches, just see the team rankings that have hated on Columbus East and now evidently the individual rankings where a loss is a loss if your from the south but a loss is not a loss if your from the north.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.