13. Carmel (15-3)

14. Center Grove (20-3)

15. Hamilton SE (16-2)

16. SB Clay (28-2)

17. South Adams (27-0)

18. Fishers (13-9)

19. Bloomington South (19-7)

20. Jennings County (26-1)

A big thank you to everyone who helped me with information throughout the year. Hopefully these rankings prove themselves to be correct throughout the team tournament.

Thanks for all your hard work, one thought how does Columbus East not get ranked?  They have beat Jennings County head to head plus Jeff when they were ranked?  I know i might be missing some info I am just curious.

Crown Point will be tough to beat but I believe with the way certain wrestlers for Perry have stepped up this season will make Perry victorious. Great job to the coaches and wrestlers. Keep it up I really hope to see The Falcon Family bring home the title!!   Massengale has stepped up huge @171 Great job!!

Thanks for all your hard work, one thought how does Columbus East not get ranked?  They have beat Jennings County head to head plus Jeff when they were ranked?  I know i might be missing some info I am just curious.

Losses to unranked Connersville, New Castle, and Westfield outweighed a one point victory over 20th ranked Jennings County, who only had the one loss.

CE was definitely considered. I was very impressed with them both times I saw them this year.

Crown Point will be tough to beat but I believe with the way certain wrestlers for Perry have stepped up this season will make Perry victorious. Great job to the coaches and wrestlers. Keep it up I really hope to see The Falcon Family bring home the title!!   Massengale has stepped up huge @171 Great job!!

I ran through the CP-PM match three times, and had CP winning twice. It was very, very close.

I ran through the CP-PM match three times, and had CP winning twice. It was very, very close.

I agree Johnson or Cooper will need wins Lecount needs to get a fall or bonus Points should come down to one weight!! Cant wait to watch this one!!

103 cp +3    win        cp+3

112PM+ 5   Tech       PM+2

119CP+3      win        cp+1

125PM+5       Fall      PM+5

130cp+3     win        PM+2

135 cp +3     win      CP +1

140cp +6     fall        CP +7

145cp+6      fall        CP+13

152PM+4    Maj        CP +9

160PM +4     maj       CP +5

171 PM +3       win      CP +2

189PM +3       win        PM +1

215CP+3       win         CP +2

HWTPM+6   win or  Fall      PM Wins By 1 -5 Points is how I would pick

Thanks for the reply decbell1,

I was aware of the early season's losses at their first meet of year but didn't know how much weight was put on those matches since they had guys out of lineup due to football I thought. 

Thanks for the reply decbell1,

I was aware of the early season's losses at their first meet of year but didn't know how much weight was put on those matches since they had guys out of lineup due to football I thought. 

It is really tough to figure out who was missing in what matches. I have people from different areas of the state feeding me information. For example, a friend of mine from Fishers provided me with plenty of information about the guys missing from their lineup. For future reference, special circumstances like that are always taken into consideration, but only when I know about them. In the end, it probably would not have made a big enough difference, but thanks for the info.

Hey decbell1,

No prob heck I don't know myself as we only see them at HHC duals and then conference.  But from what I hear I think they had 8 kids that are varsity now out of lineup.  Keep up the good work I know it can be hard to get info about certain matches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.