To all the bears fans out there

CharlieMcGinley

Just wanted to say thanks for trying hard in that game. Its ok that the Packers are going to the Super Bowl i mean we all knew it was going to happen. And maybe you should just keep waiting what another year to get another Super Bowl bc the PACK is getting it this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does one become a Packers fan in Indiana?

i guess i jus liked their colors when i was young and they have been my team ever since but i like how now none of the bears fans r commenting on here like they did when the colts lost and they were talking 

cutler is a joke he is so soft too he went out the whole second half and he was walking fine

Just because Cutler's walking on the leg doesn't mean his knee wasn't damaged.  I walked on a torn MCL in college and walked into the hospital on a broken leg that I suffered.  Mobility does not equal functionality.

Wait until you hear about the MRI results to pass judgement.

Ya but did Cutlers face look like he was in pain? NO he looked like his pride was injured not his leg and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to lead his team to a victory so he might as well sit the game out

It's well documented and heavily criticized about Cutler being emotionless all the time.

To answer other questions about Bears fans. None of us are on here making excuses or jumping ship like other fans. The only reason we would need to respond is by making excuses.

Hats off to the Packers. Rodgers is the real deal. It pained me to see the Halas trophy given to the Packers in Soldier Field.

P.S. Cutler better pray that his knee is shredded.

cutler is a joke he is so soft too he went out the whole second half and he was walking fine

52 times.  That's how many times Cutler was sacked and he only missed one game during the regular season.  I'm pretty sure he is tough.  I guess this is how we support our Indiana boys.

i guess i jus liked their colors when i was young and they have been my team ever since but i like how now none of the bears fans r commenting on here like they did when the colts lost and they were talking 

Charlie, stop using my sign-on name to hail the Packers.  I'm a Colts fan.

Ya but did Cutlers face look like he was in pain? NO he looked like his pride was injured not his leg and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to lead his team to a victory so he might as well sit the game out

As a former football coach I have had the opportunity to coach a couple of kids that have done damage to their knees and every situation is different that's for sure.  I remember a specific incident in which I had a kid come off and tell me that he twisted his knee and it did not feel right.  We talked it through and we decided to go ahead and put him in for the next series.  He came out said he could not do it and he was out for the rest of the game.  He cheered on his teammates from the sidelines for the rest of the game and seemed to be OK and we assumed it was a twist or a strain nothing more.  I came in practice the next day and found that he tore his ACL and was done for the season.  So, as I said you need to have more proof before we pass judgment, plus as another poster pointed out he was sacked 50+ times this season and got up from them to play the game.  So, I will wait to pass my judgment until all the facts are in place.

It's well documented and heavily criticized about Cutler being emotionless all the time.

To answer other questions about Bears fans. None of us are on here making excuses or jumping ship like other fans. The only reason we would need to respond is by making excuses.

Hats off to the Packers. Rodgers is the real deal. It pained me to see the Halas trophy given to the Packers in Soldier Field.

P.S. Cutler better pray that his knee is shredded.

Rodgers' stats against the Bears:

34-45 316yds 1 TD 1 INT 92.5 rating

19-28 229 yds 1 TD 1 INT 89.7 rating

17-30 244 yds 0 TD 2 INT  55.4 rating

2 TDs and 4 INTs in three games against the Bears.

ESPN just reported that Cutler has a torn MCL.  Maybe we judge too soon sometimes.

I know from personal experience after the MCL is torn your knee swells up.  It's uncomfortable but not excrutiating and the fact he was on the stationary bike is moot:  it is a lateral stabilizer.

At least we have the pleasure of knowing the Steelers will destroy the Packers in the super bowl.  The Packers are the worst team, seed wise and statistically, to ever compete in the bowl.  The NFC was just terrible this year.  It will be a blow out for the Steelers.

Favre Won a game wit a broken thumb with his throwing arm. a torn muscle in the leg is far away from heart. and they get paid millions.

im a bears fan. but suck it up

Ever tear a ligament WrestlingMonster?  It's not a pulled muscle by any stretch of the imagination.  I'm not defending Cutler but I will say if it's a severe grade 3 tear then this was a legit injury.  Maybe braces have come far enough along he could have worn one, but I'm not well versed on cutting edge knee brace technology

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.