Jay County Sectional

wrestler012345

Any updates on Faurote and 189? I hope Faurote's hand is 100%, he really ought to place at state this year.

Birch beat Busse and Baker beat Birch. So the go round at #189 continued until the end. Maybe Birch should have transfered to AC and Busse to South Adams last week  ::)

Not sure about Faurote but by the size of the cast on his hand last week I don't see it being 100%, but I think he can make Regionals at about 80%, maybe make it to Semi State at about 90% and then hoepfully he can be back to 100% to place at State ;D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birch beat Busse and Baker beat Birch. So the go round at #189 continued until the end. Maybe Birch should have transfered to AC and Busse to South Adams last week  ::)

Not sure about Faurote but by the size of the cast on his hand last week I don't see it being 100%, but I think he can make Regionals at about 80%, maybe make it to Semi State at about 90% and then hoepfully he can be back to 100% to place at State ;D

Well that makes it confusing. They definitely have a lot of depth up high, they just need some of them to lose 60 pounds or more. Good news about Faurote, I wish him luck this weekend.

Bellmont wins with 266.5 points to the 228.5 of second place South Adams...

Good day of wrestling, had a lot of great matches. Thanks to all who tuned in online to watch. Word on the street is that we will be broadcaating next weeks regional.

Good Job Bellmont! See you at Team Regional! Hats off to South Adams. Myers and Company are doing a great job!

Jeff Sheets

Grayson Smith from Norwell gave Ehr all he wanted.  Great match.....

I was impressed with how Ehr came back to win the match against smith. He was down by a decent amount of points and came back to win. He was calm and didn't force things like some wrestlers would have. Smith wrestled well all day losing 2 tough matches

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.