toughest stacked weight class.....

sneaker

112,125,135,152,160 are the best , 189, 215 is down alot from the last couple years!!Deven Jackson @35 much deserved!! Sliga No doubt the best @89

Obvioulsy you haven't seen Berry from Merrilville!  He Teched Dillenbech who was ranked top 5 at the time.  Beat the kid from Mater Dai who was ranked 3rd.  Not to mention the kid is an absolute physical speciman!  He will be the stongest person on the mat everytime he is on it!  I know Sliga is ranked nationally but this kid will give him hell.  I guarantee it!

112,125,135,152,160 are the best , 189, 215 is down alot from the last couple years!!Deven Jackson @35 much deserved!! Sliga No doubt the best @89

what about Aaron Stevenson? He hasn't lost in 2 years. He was ranked #1 all last season but got injured just before sectionals. 2 years ago when he placed 3rd he gave Shewsberry all he could handle.

Obvioulsy you haven't seen Berry from Merrilville!  He Teched Dillenbech who was ranked top 5 at the time.  Beat the kid from Mater Dai who was ranked 3rd.  Not to mention the kid is an absolute physical speciman!  He will be the stongest person on the mat everytime he is on it!  I know Sliga is ranked nationally but this kid will give him hell.  I guarantee it!

Stevenson & Berry are good but!! The weight class will be dominated by one kid and thats Sliga!!And yes I have seen him my son wrestled him in freeystyle there freshman year and yes he is a beast!!

NC SS @ 152 will be a gr8 one to watch, 3 of the top 5 and 7 of top 14 ranked wrestlers, some very good wrestlers wont get thru this one.

Eville SS @ 152 will be good comp. to watch with 7 of top 20, including 16-20, very close, should be exciting and unpredictable.

Good Luck to each and every competitor.

215 at the merillville semi-state has 6 Ranked kids

If I calulated correctly, the New Castle SS has the following number of ranked kids in these weight classes:

103 - 7 ranked kids

112 - 8 ranked kids

119 - 7 ranked kids

152 - 7 ranked kids

160 - 8 ranked kids

285 - 7 ranked kids

If I calulated correctly, the New Castle SS has the following number of ranked kids in these weight classes:

103 - 7 ranked kids

112 - 8 ranked kids

119 - 7 ranked kids

152 - 7 ranked kids

160 - 8 ranked kids

285 - 7 ranked kids

what are the rankings of all the kids in each of the weight classes do u kno?

what are the rankings of all the kids in each of the weight classes do u kno?

New Castle SS

103 - 7 ranked kids

1 - Boston - Lawrence North

12 - McGinley - Roncalli

15 - Elmore - Hamilton Heights

16 - Whitten - Ben Davis

17 - Belden - Westfield

18 - Mantel - Zionsville

19 - Lile - Fishers

112 - 8 ranked kids

1 - Phillips - Union county

2 - Todd - Pendleton Heights

5 - Price - Tech

6 - Lecount - Perry Meridan

11 - Gettinger - Connersville

16 - Newkirk - Lawrence Central

17 - Sparks - Lawrence North

19 - King - Roncalli

119 - 7 ranked kids

2 - Campbell - New Castle

4 - Venezia - Cathedral

5 - Farrell - Greenfield Central

6 - McGinley - Tech

7 - Boston - Lawrence North

8 - Moss - Ben Davis

16 - Julien - Lebanon

152 - 7 ranked kids

3 - Mullins - New Castle

4 - Johnson - Tri Central

5 - Kirk - Perry Meridan

11 - Frauhiger - Zionsville

12 - Irick - Hamilton Southeastern

13 - Bowers - Noblesville

14 - Spencer - Pike

160 - 8 ranked kids

2 - Willis - Cathedral

6 - Anderson - Carmel

7 - Youngs - Zionsville

8 - Niebarger - Hamilton Southeastern

9 - Judkins - Speedway

11 - Harz - Perry Meridan

12 Tayler - Lawrence Central

19 - Mcginley - Greenfield Central

285 - 10 ranked kids

4 - Henson - North Central

9 - Wallace - South Vermillion

10 - Cheh - Franklin Central

11 - White - Warren Central

12 - Brown - East Central

16 - Thigpen - Lawrence Central

17 - Schall - Speedway

18 - Decker - Beech Grove

19 - Melby - Westfield

20 - Taylor - Ben Davis

New Castle SS

103 - 7 ranked kids

1 - Boston - Lawrence North

12 - McGinley - Roncalli

15 - Elmore - Hamilton Heights

16 - Whitten - Ben Davis

17 - Belden - Westfield

18 - Mantel - Zionsville

19 - Lile - Fishers

112 - 8 ranked kids

1 - Phillips - Union county

2 - Todd - Pendleton Heights

5 - Price - Tech

6 - Lecount - Perry Meridan

11 - Gettinger - Connersville

16 - Newkirk - Lawrence Central

17 - Sparks - Lawrence North

19 - King - Roncalli

119 - 7 ranked kids

2 - Campbell - New Castle

4 - Venezia - Cathedral

5 - Farrell - Greenfield Central

6 - McGinley - Tech

7 - Boston - Lawrence North

8 - Moss - Ben Davis

16 - Julien - Lebanon

152 - 7 ranked kids

3 - Mullins - New Castle

4 - Johnson - Tri Central

5 - Kirk - Perry Meridan

11 - Frauhiger - Zionsville

12 - Irick - Hamilton Southeastern

13 - Bowers - Noblesville

14 - Spencer - Pike

160 - 8 ranked kids

2 - Willis - Cathedral

6 - Anderson - Carmel

7 - Youngs - Zionsville

8 - Niebarger - Hamilton Southeastern

9 - Judkins - Speedway

11 - Harz - Perry Meridan

12 Tayler - Lawrence Central

19 - Mcginley - Greenfield Central

285 - 10 ranked kids

4 - Henson - North Central

9 - Wallace - South Vermillion

10 - Cheh - Franklin Central

11 - White - Warren Central

12 - Brown - East Central

16 - Thigpen - Lawrence Central

17 - Schall - Speedway

18 - Decker - Beech Grove

19 - Melby - Westfield

20 - Taylor - Ben Davis

Wow 119 having 6 of the top 8 ranked kids in the state is brutal.

Obvioulsy you haven't seen Berry from Merrilville!  He Teched Dillenbech who was ranked top 5 at the time.  Beat the kid from Mater Dai who was ranked 3rd.  Not to mention the kid is an absolute physical speciman!  He will be the stongest person on the mat everytime he is on it!  I know Sliga is ranked nationally but this kid will give him hell.  I guarantee it!

I've seen Berry and he is a stud. Sliga will major him. BOOK IT!

I've seen Berry and he is a stud. Sliga will major him. BOOK IT!

Agreed or a fall!! Sliga and Stevenson will be the closest, I say Mitch wins by atleast 5 point I say Hurford beats Berry next time they wrestle Berry is a beast tho dont get me wrong!!

Speaking of rankings at the stacked 112#.

Much respect for rankings guy! But I'm trying to wrap my mind around Todd being ranked ahead of Petrov. Looking at quality matches. I know  Orzechowicz has yet to get out of Mville. Last year lost close match to Beck in the round to go. We know what Beck did after that. Year before  Orzechowicz loses in the round to go to Halsted. Halsted goes on to finish seventh. Look at  Orzechowicz wins and consider his loses to Petrov.

I think Petrov is the most prepared for Phillips. I also don't see Brooks out of the top three either, no disrespect to Todd.  Orzechowicz is my dark horse to place in what I think is the most stacked weight class.

Just my opinion. ;)

Speaking of rankings at the stacked 112#.

Much respect for rankings guy! But I'm trying to wrap my mind around Todd being ranked ahead of Petrov. Looking at quality matches. I know  Orzechowicz has yet to get out of Mville. Last year lost close match to Beck in the round to go. We know what Beck did after that. Year before  Orzechowicz loses in the round to go to Halsted. Halsted goes on to finish seventh. Look at  Orzechowicz wins and consider his loses to Petrov.

I think Petrov is the most prepared for Phillips. I also don't see Brooks out of the top three either, no disrespect to Todd.  Orzechowicz is my dark horse to place in what I think is the most stacked weight class.

Just my opinion. ;)

this is bc i think that 112 was a way harder weightclass then 103 and getting 5th at that is more credible then getting 2nd at 103 in my opinion. I mean Todd is a 2 time state Qualifier and a  placer when he is going up against the best kids he has always been in the tough class so that probable why he is ahead.

this is bc i think that 112 was a way harder weightclass then 103 and getting 5th at that is more credible then getting 2nd at 103 in my opinion. I mean Todd is a 2 time state Qualifier and a  placer when he is going up against the best kids he has always been in the tough class so that probable why he is ahead.

I agree 112 was a more difficult division last year.

Orzechowicz lost 5-2 to Beck in the round to go at Mville. Beck went on to man handle Todd 11-0 in the quarters at Conseco. Petrov has kind of done a number on Brian O this year 7-2 in their first 16-4 in their latest. It seems that Petrov has more quality wins this year as well. NO disrespect to Mason Todd. In my opinion if they meet Petrov by a major.  

Time will tell ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.