North Central Conference Predictions

jakeum1970

That's cool- you are welcome to have your opinion.

To be honest, none of the coaches should have an argument against you, because they all should have immediately asked where Mullins was at the seeding meeting, so shame on them.

The due date is February 18th, Friday night of state. I have not missed since the Market Square days, so it will be tough. Thanks for the well wishes.

All this is good but I have also seen coaches seed kids they knew were not going to make a tournament as well. Some tournaments will not reseed and this allows a coach to basically get his reserve wrestler a seed that he couldn't get otherwise in hopes of getting some team points. Good coaching or ???? Is this any different than a coach not pushing to get his wrestler a 4 or 5 seed(if attainable) and being in the top bracket or wait and fight for a 6 seed to get away from the top seed in hopes of being able to pull off the upset of the 2 and 3 seeds if the top seed is head and shoulders above the field? Again good coaching? I say yes, good coaching.

That's cool- you are welcome to have your opinion.

To be honest, none of the coaches should have an argument against you, because they all should have immediately asked where Mullins was at the seeding meeting, so shame on them.

The due date is February 18th, Friday night of state. I have not missed since the Market Square days, so it will be tough. Thanks for the well wishes.

That is interesting.  I know of a couple of coaches who have had children on  the Friday or Saturday of the State Finals.  Steve Tutsie (formerly Wrestling Assistant at Decatur Central & Head football coach at Warren) is the first that comes to mind.  I bet there are others.  It would be interesting to have a post to find out how many times that has happened.  

Since I had you confused with someone else I would appreciate it if you introduced yourself sometime so I can put a face with your name.

That is interesting.  I know of a couple of coaches who have had children on  the Friday or Saturday of the State Finals.  Steve Tutsie (formerly Wrestling Assistant at Decatur Central & Head football coach at Warren) is the first that comes to mind.  I bet there are others.  It would be interesting to have a post to find out how many times that has happened.  

Since I had you confused with someone else I would appreciate it if you introduced yourself sometime so I can put a face with your name.

Unfortunately, I take about 35 high schoolers to Chicago the same day every year as the duals you have that include Bellmont. (Don't ask me why I am crazy enough to take 35 German Club high schoolers to a huge city, but I do.... lol)

I guess I will have to introduce you to my son next year at state, on his birthday. (Still trying to convince my wife that Daniel Meyer Fuelling would be a good choice.)

A coach from another school did ask a NC assistant coach about Conner at the seeding meeting.  The reply was: "good question, where is Conner."  Asking still does not mean they would have put him into a weight class.  Sometimes it is strategy, sometimes uncertainty about a teenage boys health, commitment, or best interest?  Everybody will have their opinion, I may not fully agree with the event, but Rex is still a great coach that does a lot for Indiana Wrestling.

You still have to beat the best to be the best.  Good Luck to all wrestlers and coaches at Sectionals.

Jeremy Bane

Richmond Red Devils

Rex, I don't appreciate you commenting about my assistant coach here on this site. What was said and how it was handled was in the coaches meeting and I don't see anywhere on here of any attacks or comments from other coaches in a negative way other than yours.  Since you commented on here, If you have any issues with my coaches I would think you would have the decency to approach me and discuss it. 260-356-6104 ext 1441

Phil Eckert

its over and you lost no big deal, its tournament time now, lets wrestle.  Winning a confrence championship should not be you main goal anyhow.  From here on out its about the wrestlers good luck to all in the rest of their season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.