State champions who have won state in 2 or more sports?

Bellmontfan

I would imagine that Blake Maurer would have to just about have as many blue rings as anybody..

4 individual state titles

multiple team state titles (anybody know how many?)

possibly multiple football state titles as well? (again, need someone in the know to bail me out)

Do schools give out rings for a 2nd place finish at the individual state meet?

One thread I always thought would be cool is if people took pictures of their state championship rings and posted it on here. I've seen a few but none more "bling" than Lawrence North's from their back-to-back years. I'm assuming it's up to the school on how much to spend. Anyone with more info, please post.

I would imagine that Blake Maurer would have to just about have as many blue rings as anybody..

possibly multiple football state titles as well? (again, need someone in the know to bail me out)

Maurer I believe left with a total of 9. 1 for football, and 8 for wrestling.  Imagine that 9 blue rings- that is not only crazy but extremely impressive.  He earned everyone.

Maurer I believe left with a total of 9. 1 for football, and 8 for wrestling.  Imagine that 9 blue rings- that is not only crazy but extremely impressive.  He earned everyone.

Sliga might get one this year and def. will next year.

Mauer should have 3 Team State titles, and one football state title. 

Not sure if he won 2x different state titles...but i believe his senior year Nick Corpe Elkhart Memorial was a state champ in wrestling, then was all state in BOTH Baseball and Football as well.

I know Memorial didn't win any football championships in his years. They are in Penn's sectional. Which I guess I should say is now Mishawaka's sectional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.