Jennings County Sectional

DoggyStyle!

Saw the jeff sectional topic and I thought to myself why not get discussion started about its Jennings counterpart.

Teams are:

Bedford North Lawrence

Brown County

Columbus East

Jennings County

Madison

Seymour

Scottsburg

Southwestern (Hanover)

Columbus North

let's get predictions rolling

Obviously the seed meeting Monday will help with individual chances and team odds.  But lets face it someone unexpected and low in the seeding always pulls of a great tournament and gets to regionals.  So picking anything past the top two seeds getting top 4 and moving on is usually a shot in the dark.

From team dual results and HHC Conference team results I would say team wise:

Columbus East has the current edge over Jennings County.  However, this has been a great battle to watch all season that could easily go either way with the additional spoilers the rest of the teams have at each weight.  Seeding could definitely play a factor here.

Depending on bonus points and wrestlers stepping up in wrestle-back rounds Columbus North, Madison, & Seymour in the next 3 spots.

I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut or in this case my fingers from moving......but the only predictions I'm making this time are that it will be a great day of wrestling, that the most deserving team will be wrestling in Shelbyville the following Wednesday night and the most deserving individuals will be wrestling at Bloomington South the following Saturday.

Good luck to all wrestlers and teams.  Time to bring your "A" game.

I predict that east will win the sectional. Jennings county is going to have to hope some of the other teams knockout some east wrestlers in order to win. (Note: I don't know much about Scottsburg and Southwestern)

103 Noblitt CE

112 Shroeder SW

119 Taylor Mad

125 Reiker

130 Reiker

135 Reiker

140 Mcgaha CN (He does have a loss to Shuler CE however)

145 Richey BC

152Adams Mad

160 Holt CN

171 Wathen JC

189 Morrisson JC ( pretty wide open)

215 Bass JC

285Collet JC

I will give it a try! I have seen most of these teams in action this Season! I also agree that it will come down between Col.East and Jennings Cty.

103: CE-JC                                        135:CE-JC                                171:JC-CE

112:SW-JC                                        140:CN-CE                                189:BC-JC

119:MAD-CE                                    145:BC-CE                                215:JC-BC

125:CE-JC                                        152:MAD-CE                            Hwt:JC-CE

130:CE-JC                                        160:CN-JC                                My Opinion!

I will give it a try! I have seen most of these teams in action this Season! I also agree that it will come down between Col.East and Jennings Cty.

103: CE-JC                                        135:CE-JC                                 171:JC-CE

112:SW-JC                                        140:CN-CE                                189:BC-JC

119:MAD-CE                                    145:BC-CE                                 215:JC-BC

125:CE-JC                                         152:MAD-CE                            Hwt:JC-CE

130:CE-JC                                         160:CN-JC                                My Opinion!

160 will be between Holt and Johnson, unless Baldwin is back from that injury. Brown County's Cline over Young is a bold statement, I also believe CN's 215 majored Cline. I think the rest of your predictions are right on the money barring the before mentioned ones, Also Aimers CN pinned CE's 145 but it was on reversal after being taken down so it could have been Stillinger just got "caught" . Look out for Gomez CN @ 119 I don't think he will beat Taylor but if he hadn't given up a takedown and 3 backpoints against Carlile at the start of the  match he could have probably pulled out the win as he outwrestled him for the rest of the match,but that is simpler said then done :).

Has someone heard something I havent about CE 119-135 staying put?? I didnt know anyone outside CE knew for sure. That could make a bit of a difference in these predictions;) Should be another good tourny and after next saturday I will be rooting for every kid in our conference and sectionals. Good Luck!!

Has someone heard something I havent about CE 119-135 staying put?? I didnt know anyone outside CE knew for sure. That could make a bit of a difference in these predictions;) Should be another good tourny and after next saturday I will be rooting for every kid in our conference and sectionals. Good Luck!!

:P:D ;D ;)

I don't think anyone not involved directly with east's program know anything about where the reikers are going but I am assuming they stay put. If they do go down a weight class then the only one of my predictions to change is Gast JC champ @ 135 instead of reiker

103-Oneil SW vs CE

112-Schroeder SW vs JC

119-Taylor M vs JC

125-Reiker CE

130-ReikerCE vs Kelly SC

135-ReikerCE vs Gast JC

140-Sculer CE vs Magaha CN

145-Richey BC vs Kelly SC

152-Adams M

160-Holt CN

171-Wathen JC vs Brierly CE

189-JC

215-Bass JC

HVWT- Collett JC

Did they move team regional from Seymour to Shelbyville?

Yes.  Our recent AD switch ended up causing some confusing on getting team regional secured.  Shelbyville then was able to pick it up.  While losing it wasn't a great thing for Seymour and teams close to us its now in a more central location for all teams involved.  

I don't think anyone not involved directly with east's program know anything about where the reikers are going but I am assuming they stay put. If they do go down a weight class then the only one of my predictions to change is Gast JC champ @ 135 instead of reiker

oh theres some of us that know hehe but we're not telling.  You'll just have to wait and see

103-ce .....112-s.hanover.......119ce.......125-ce........130-ce......135-jc.......140-ce......145-bc........152-mad.......160-cn.........171-jc.......189-jc.....215-jc......285-jc.....in my opinion,will be as close between j.c and ce as it has been all year,with ce edging out the win.lotsa talent in jc sectional,maybe as much as ive seen,and i only missed a couple since 1987!!!!good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.