125 Kevim Castro 31-8

140 Tre Harbin 30-11

285 Ryan Dewitt 32-8

Others that should be over 30 wins around tournament time:

130 Jordan Schremp 26-16

135 Michael Vazquez 28-14

152 Brent Browner 28-11

Harbin from Jeffersonville is 33-8.. I do believe

135 Scott Kohler of Muncie Central is 28-2 I believe heading into conference....  But he will have a chance to prove himself with a semifinal matchup with Decker (NC) and a possible finals matchup with #8 Downy (HN)

While he may have one loss, I must say that the Montgomery that lost that match is completely different now. Didn't look well at the beginning of the year, but he looks tough now. Beat Clayton Campbell of Lebanon 5-0 in the dual meet, he could turn some heads in the postseason!  

135 Scott Kohler of Muncie Central is 28-2 I believe heading into conference....  But he will have a chance to prove himself with a semifinal matchup with Decker (NC) and a possible finals matchup with #8 Downy (HN)

Kohler beat Decker from NC  4 - 2 in a well contested match and lost to Downey HN 9 - 0 in the finals at NCC.  Decker injury defaulted during his consolation match with Martinez from Logansport.  Looked to me like a neck or head issue, hope that he is ok to wrestle next week.  This was an interesting weight class with the top 5 seeds having 5 or less losses each.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.