Will someone post the seeds for the WIC

OVGrad07

haha i have only seen a few of these guys in action and wasnt sure about alot of them and curious as to what others thought, but from what ive seen 119 should be pretty good with OV, NV, AND SUL all being pretty solid and then i have a few other picks but dont know alot about the guys in their weight

Well, treefiddy! I have seen alot of wrestling this season! Have watched or scouted almost every school in the WIC. Been to alot of big meat grinders @ the Jeffersonville Classic and the Mooresville Holiday Classic! Northview and Owen Valley go 1st/2nd then Brown Cty an Edgewood come in 3rd/4th, while West Vigo, Sullivan and S. Vermillion round out thing for the team rankings! will be some good wrestling so goodluck to all! Thanks BT19

Well, treefiddy! I have seen alot of wrestling this season! Have watched or scouted almost every school in the WIC. Been to alot of big meat grinders @ the Jeffersonville Classic and the Mooresville Holiday Classic! Northview and Owen Valley go 1st/2nd then Brown Cty an Edgewood come in 3rd/4th, while West Vigo, Sullivan and S. Vermillion round out thing for the team rankings! will be some good wrestling so goodluck to all! Thanks BT19

I don't think Northview is going to win this Owen valley has a solid team this year and with Kerr out @ 135 I see OV winning At least Four maybe Three weight classes.

What is going on with the 285 lb. weight class #3 seed has a 6-6 record?  Why wasn't West Vigo or Sullivan seeded higher?

I am just guessing but the 3 seed with a 6-6  record probably beat west vigo and sullivan head to head.  or he beat west vigo who beat sullivan. 

You can have a guy with a record of 25-3 get a number 2 seed because the number 1 seed whose record is 12-9  beat him.  Strength of schedule has alot to do with it sometimes. 

Even tho Bishop is a good wrestler I still see Broukal winning this one. Broukal is a very sound technical wrestler who is alway looking for the pin once as the whistle blows.

who has Broukal lost too this year? and does he have any notable wins?

Hello Navy80!  OVGrad07, have you watched OV much this year? They do have some good wrestlers that are peaking at the right time! Northview has a head-to-head WIN

against the Patriots this year!!  Well here are my pics:  IMO

103:EDG- NV                                          145:BC-SUL                                      Team Finish: Northview

112:NV-EDG                                            152:WV-NV                                                                Owen Valley

119:NV-OV                                              160:NV-OV                                                                Brown County

125:OV-SUL                                              171:EDG-WV                                                            Edgewood

130:OV-NV                                              189:NV-BC                                                                West Vigo

135:OV-WV                                              215:NV-OV                                                                Sullivan

140:OV-NV                                              HWT:SV-NV                                                              S.Vermillion

OVGrad, there was no TYPE-O!! The young Broukal stud knows what he has to do and his DAD will have him ready! I am going w/ the Senior Hall he is on a mission to go to Semi-State!(2x Regional Qualifier) I was @ Senior nite for Owen Valley, as they Handled Brown Cty! I am really waiting to see Corbin Knapp @ 215, that will be very interesting! THX BT19

103: Edg-NV                                                                                                                                                            Team: 1. NV

112:Edg-NV                                                                                                                                                                            2. OV

119:OV-NV                                                                                                                                                                              3. Edg

125:OV-BC                                                                                                                                                                              4. BC

130:OV-NV                                                                                                                                                                              5. Sul

135:OV-WV                                                                                                                                                                            6. WV

140:OV-SV                                                                                                                                                                              7.SV

145: BC-?

152:WV-NV

160:Toss Up Depends on how white is wrestling tomorrow. NV-OV or OV-NV ?

171:Edg-WV

189:NV-BC

215:OV-NV

285:SV-NV

Team Scores:

NV  228

OV 202

Ed 171

BC 151

Su 141

SV 137

WV 127

Northview put 9 in the finals won 4.  Overall a good day of wrestling, wouldve like to been there but it was shomer shabbas... those guys at the league office cant figure this scheduling thing out....

Individual Results:

103:

Clawson Ed

Ryan NV

Gilham Su

Bishop SV

Price OV

112:

Nicosin NV

Bryant Ed

Ely BC

Seeley SV

Acher WV

Reeves SU

119:

Broukal OV

Hall NV

Sullivan SU

Snyder Ed

Bishob SV

Leeper BC

Bullock BD

Newoforth OV

Crusenberry ED

Orndorff Su

Boor NV

Bowden WV

Bell NV

Thompson Su

Kemp OV

Cowden Ed

Voland BC

Price SV

Stewart OV

Farley SV

Creasey WV

Quachenbush BC

Bryd SU

Edwards ED

Petry OV

Girton NV

Witvoet SU

Gross SV

Kellams WV

Morrison BC

Richer BC

Thomas SV

Cox Su

Cowden ED

Newforth OV

Mischler NV

Roach WV

Girton NV

Ruckle BC

Sullivan Su

Goodman SV

Houghton ED

Shaffer NV

Chambers ED

White OV

DOwell BC

Oneal Su

FF

Spider ED

Bird WV

Duregger NV

Foltz SV

Yates OV

Sartor SU

Ray WV

Behrman OV

Pleake NV

Kirts BC

Patton ED

Hathatway SU

See NV

Knapp OV

Montgomery WV

Cline WV

Russell SV

Pope SU

Wallace SV

Judd NV

Hill OV

SettleED

Brownfield WV

Low BC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.