Rankings In The Process of Being Posted

RankingsGuy

At 285, you have Ginter and Snyder ahead of Melby of Westfield.  He beat both of them this weekend in winning the HCC Championship.  Speedway heavyweight has a nice win and now is ranked?  I think that he finished 4th at the Ben Davis Super 16 and well down in the county tournament?  Naughton beat Thigpen this weekend and he didn't get back into the rankings? 

Not sure about any of those without Melby being ahead of them?

Did not have the Melby results from this weekend.  All I had for him was a loss to Ginter 5-8 and a win vs. Ford.  Now that I have that he beat Ginter and Snyder this weekend, I agree he deserves to be ranked, and I will fix it.  As far as Naughton, the criteria that I used was results against Adam Decker of BG.  You will notice that just about all of the ranked heavy's from the Indy area have a win over Decker this year, but Naughton is the only one with a loss and no wins against him.  Naughton also has a loss to Snyder this year, and the one big win over Thigpen will not be enough to out-do the rest of his struggling season.

Did not have the Melby results from this weekend.  All I had for him was a loss to Ginter 5-8 and a win vs. Ford.  Now that I have that he beat Ginter and Snyder this weekend, I agree he deserves to be ranked, and I will fix it.  As far as Naughton, the criteria that I used was results against Adam Decker of BG.  You will notice that just about all of the ranked heavy's from the Indy area have a win over Decker this year, but Naughton is the only one with a loss and no wins against him.  Naughton also has a loss to Snyder this year, and the one big win over Thigpen will not be enough to out-do the rest of his struggling season.

Always good to see those from God's country keeping the Rankings Guy on his toes.

Melby is better then #19 but that is at least a start.  He will qualify for a long tournament season as will Ford who wiht with only one loss this year. 

Not sure Howard from Frankfort(27-1) shouldn't be ranked and also Biancardi- Lake Cent. (31-3)

Melby is better then #19 but that is at least a start.  He will qualify for a long tournament season as will Ford who wiht with only one loss this year. 

Not sure Howard from Frankfort(27-1) shouldn't be ranked and also Biancardi- Lake Cent. (31-3)

Have you seen Biancardi wrestle?

I don't think one can make the argument for Biancardi to be ranked without making the argument for Van Lul- Calumet, since Van Lul and him have split one and one this season..  Also, I will get the opportunity to see the Frankfort heavy vs. Van Lul this wknd, so that will give me a good perspective on where he needs to be.

How can you argue for Melby to be higher with a loss on his record to unranked Ginter?

not only can you make a case for Van Lul. You would have to put Montel Davis ahead of Biancardi also Kade Maggert and then Dozier who has split with maggart and beat Van Lul

I need to put in a good word for two hoosier crossroads conference 112 pounders.  Gray from Fishers beat Jolas from Huntington North (who is ranked).  He lost to Snyder from HSE 1-0 in conference final.  Also lost to him in the dual.  Snyder and Gray were both semi-state qualifiers last year.  Gray at 119 and Snyder a 103

How can you argue for Melby to be higher with a loss on his record to unranked Ginter?

Lost to him earlier in the year and has gotten better. 

He is better then Schall from Speedway.  He finished way down in the Marion County tournament and 4th at the Ben Davis Invitational and lost to unranked wrestlers at both of those.  There are several in the 285 rankings with close to double digit losses. 

I see Max Young kinda jumped from not being ranked to the #7 spot at 160.  He had a nice win over Neibarger.  Do you know who his two losses are to this season?  I am assuming he has been wrestling 171 so far this year.

He lost to Lynde 7-3 Lynde was winning 7-0 late in the match cut him and took an ill advised shot trying for a major. besides the late scramble Lynde was dominate.

He is better then Schall from Speedway.  He finished way down in the Marion County tournament and 4th at the Ben Davis Invitational and lost to unranked wrestlers at both of those.  There are several in the 285 rankings with close to double digit losses. 

I also think Schall finished dead last at Capital City Classic.

Are these rankings based on all season long or who is wrestling the best right now?    Cause I think there is going to be a huge shake up at HWT! 

I think there can be 9 ranked wrestlers at the New Castle SS, if I saw it correctly.  Not sure Cheh if is coming back.  But there are 4 ranked wrestlers that  could end up at Perry Regional.  Schall, Cheh, Decker and White. 

I think that wrestler from Perry Naghten could make a lot of noise if he brings his "A" game.  Saw him at Conference IN and wrestled smart the whole day.

Just about 30 days away from finding out.    Good Luck to everyone. 

Schall injured his shoulder in his first match of the day at the Circle City Classic and did not wrestle any other matches that day and finished 3rd at BD Invite(losing to top 1o ranked HVWT from Kentucky in semis after leading in the 3rd).  He is 27-4 on the season after being a sub .500 wrestler his sophomore season.  At only 235 pounds he is giving up 30-50 pounds most matches.  He has become a very good wrestler this season and is very smart.  The win over Decker was huge(the 5 points he scored on him were the most Decker had given up in a match to that point, I believe).  Alot of confidence with little pressure are a great combo heading into sectionals!  He could make some serious noise next season for sure!

Schall injured his shoulder in his first match of the day at the Circle City Classic and did not wrestle any other matches that day and finished 3rd at BD Invite(losing to top 1o ranked HVWT from Kentucky in semis after leading in the 3rd).  He is 27-4 on the season after being a sub .500 wrestler his sophomore season.  At only 235 pounds he is giving up 30-50 pounds most matches.  He has become a very good wrestler this season and is very smart.   The win over Decker was huge(the 5 points he scored on him were the most Decker had given up in a match to that point, I believe).  Alot of confidence with little pressure are a great combo heading into sectionals!  He could make some serious noise next season for sure!

Sorry Did not know that about injury at the CAP.  Is having a great season,  hope he keeps it up.  Hope all the big boys get there Healthy.    Most of these guys have had some kind of injury this season.    Stay healthy through Conseco.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.