Rankings In The Process of Being Posted

RankingsGuy

hey everyone, right now i'm in the process of finishing up all of the weight classes. all of the results have been entered, and now its a matter of thinking everything over and repositioning people accordingly.. if you go to the individual rankings page and you click on a weight and all you see is the photo of the #1 kid, that means that weight is still being worked on.. i hope to have all of the weights done by tomorrow evening at the latest.  thanks

-RG

I dont understand why jack bolin from fountain central @135 is not ranked this kid is a stud for a freshman.. he is a multi time iswa state champion... i really dont know his total record but at the cville eight way he was 25-1 and won the cville 8 way...

I dont understand why jack bolin from fountain central @135 is not ranked this kid is a stud for a freshman.. he is a multi time iswa state champion... i really dont know his total record but at the cville eight way he was 25-1 and won the cville 8 way...

who is that one loss to and who has he beaten this year?  corsaro is one of the top freshmen this year and he is struggling to stay in the top 20 at 135, coming in at #19 this week after winning seemingly everything there was to win as a kid.  i'd argue that this, alone, puts bolin out of the top 20

hey everyone, right now i'm in the process of finishing up all of the weight classes. all of the results have been entered, and now its a matter of thinking everything over and repositioning people accordingly.. if you go to the individual rankings page and you click on a weight and all you see is the photo of the #1 kid, that means that weight is still being worked on.. i hope to have all of the weights done by tomorrow evening at the latest.  thanks

-RG

The anticipation is killing me! 215????

Well, maybe you too need to sleep. Thanks for all the hard work.

there is alot of good 135 lber's not ranked, its nice to get the respect of being ranked, but none of it matters startin in about a week and a half!! there's a reason why we wrestle the matches! good luck to everyone, look's like it's gonna be a fun run!!

there is alot of good 135 lber's not ranked, its nice to get the respect of being ranked, but none of it matters startin in about a week and a half!! there's a reason why we wrestle the matches! good luck to everyone, look's like it's gonna be a fun run!!

very true mac, the watch list at 135 is loaded with talent..

Kriech-Franklin, K. Roberts-Elkhart Mem., Dowdy-Reitz, Moore-Fountain Central, McCloskey-Western Boone, Shoemaker-Lawrence Central, Achenbach-Anderson, Sprunger-South Adams, Blanton-Alexandria, Hughes-Lowell, and Kerr-Edgewood just to name a few.

cant wait!! you got your hand's full RG. great job this season and thanks for all your hard work!

He does have his hands full but does a great job determining the rankings.  I haven't noticed anyone yelling at him or anything this year, which means he's doing a great job.

He is at 130 not 135

At 285, you have Ginter and Snyder ahead of Melby of Westfield.  He beat both of them this weekend in winning the HCC Championship.  Speedway heavyweight has a nice win and now is ranked?  I think that he finished 4th at the Ben Davis Super 16 and well down in the county tournament?  Naughton beat Thigpen this weekend and he didn't get back into the rankings? 

Not sure about any of those without Melby being ahead of them?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.