Ok all Colts Fans

Regionrat1

First of all, I like the bears just fine.  Before the colts moved in it was the bears in our house.  But I got to say they are over rated to say the least. Their schedule sux balls.  The only time they played anyone good they lost.  Sure they will win today, but lets face it NFC blows.  Packers will kill the bears and unfortunately patriots walk away with this one without working up a sweat.  So if I was a bears fan I wouldn't want to make it to the bowl just to get their butts kicked again.

First of all, I like the bears just fine.  Before the colts moved in it was the bears in our house.  But I got to say they are over rated to say the least. Their schedule sux balls.  The only time they played anyone good they lost.  Sure they will win today, but lets face it NFC blows.  Packers will kill the bears and unfortunately patriots walk away with this one without working up a sweat.  So if I was a bears fan I wouldn't want to make it to the bowl just to get their butts kicked again.

The Bears beat the Eagles, Packers and Jets this season, all playoff teams. 

Yeah Packers will kill the Bears just like they did already this season.  Oh wait, they lost at Chicago and won by 7 in Green Bay in a game the Bears didnt care about.

Oh wait, they lost at Chicago and won by 7 in Green Bay in a game the Bears didnt care about.

i dont recall the Bears benching Cutler after the first series or resting a lot of their defense...  they played the game and lost... 

Playing a game with zero meaning and playing a game with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line are completely different situations.

If you want to talk about over-rated teams lets look at the C-O-L-T-S, 9 years in the playoffs and only one trip super bowl to show for it. It's about time for Colts fans to trade in their Manning jerseys for Jimmie Johnson shirts and hats.

Playing a game with zero meaning and playing a game with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line are completely different situations.

If you want to talk about over-rated teams lets look at the C-O-L-T-S, 9 years in the playoffs and only one trip super bowl to show for it. It's about time for Colts fans to trade in their Manning jerseys for Jimmie Johnson shirts and hats.

the colts have been to the bowl twice in the last 9 years.

So much for your Pats...tYou're right, they will not work up a sweat because they will be at home watching on the lazy boy

Packers fans must have some brain issues! The bears and the packers have played twice this year, going 1-1, and both games were close. The game is also in chicago, where the bears won the first game. If you think its going to be a blow out like the packers last game, you got problems. Also these are teams from the same confrence, are both playing well, and the winner goes to the superbowl, its going to be an intense game, and most likely going to be another close one. So please stop with these outrageous assumptions that its not going to be close!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.