DAC This Weekend... Who makes the finals...? Upsets?

Region Watcher

Any truth to the rumor that CP's 119 lber or 112 lber was having grade problems and may not wrestle ?

I don't know where your getting your imformation from but it's not from a reliable source , Burlison is a very good student and Seroff a freakin genius .

Since there's not any brackets being posted , just trying to get an idea for tommorow , who won the matches last night at 112 - 119 - 125 at the Merrillville - Lake Central meet .

I believe lc won 112 & 119. Garcia of merrillville won 125.

103-fuqua,buckley,garza,peek, 112-saroff,lechowicz,duque,costakis, 119-ayersman,burlison,gallo,isabell,125-harvey,garcia,lopez,torres 130-padilla,halsted,miller,sebahar,135-acuna,katsafaros,blue,escobedo,140- tsirtsis,wartman ,felske,,kelly,145-roach,avalos,yeransian,stachowski,152-flamme,sanderfur,espinosa,mcguire,160-quiros,stewart,schurg,espinosa,171-sanchez,schrewsbury,peppers,stewart, 189-berry,langrehn,schroeder,davis,215-kral,robinson,nickerson,fisher 285-biancardi,swope,harlow,williams....top 4 each weight class

UPSET - Garza crushes Buckley , it will be payback ,  Garza has improved so much since the first meeting, that will be the last time Garza ever loses to him . Only way Garza doesn't win is if they don't meet .

Amen to that....  Garza will get redemption there!  I missed the Garza Fuqua match and would like to see that rematch as well.  Fuqua is obviously a stud and has put up an impressive resume this year but i think it will be more competitive. 

Look out for Padilla the rest of the way as well.  He has looked really good lately and I believe will be a state placer this year.

Tsirtisis/Wartman should be very entertaining.  What was the result in this years dual?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.