Favorite Move To Hit When Theres Less Than 10sec In A Match?????????

if there was 10 seconds left in the match i was probably going to just dive at there legs.... i was normally to tired to set anything up. But at least i attempted something. I see so many kids today that will be down 5 points or less and just dance the last 20 seconds away. Nothing makes me more mad than seeing that

If I was on my feet, it would be a short-arm carry straight to your back or a reverse grip leg trip to your back.  On bottom would be a reverse grip elevator straight to your back.  On top I would either hit you eith a cross-face cradle or a side headlock (key-lock) to a head stand for a quick tilt. 

Fun thread!

If down by 1 or 2 points: Whatever it takes.  Typically this doesn't mean a specific move but more so a combination of moves, combined with relentless pressure, and of course the main ingredient: heart.  The idea, and what I'm trying to get our guys to understand, is to finish in this manner even when you are winning.

If down by 3+: The Super XJ9000 Sub-Atomic Gamma Ray Flux, or better known as the S.X.J.S.A.G.R.F for short.

Just kidding.  It's always interesting hearing people's names for certain moves so I had to put that out there.  I say see above but make sure you put them on their back.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.