Biggest up-sets at each weight class this year?

bywrestling

Number two ranked hiestand of Yorktown pinned by unranked Chamberlain of Evansville central

And if I recall correctly, it was in the first period too.  Chamberlain pinned all 4 of his opponents that day and won "Most Falls."  Quite a day for him.  And as of today, he is still unranked. 

And if I recall correctly, it was in the first period too.  Chamberlain pinned all 4 of his opponents that day and won "Most Falls."  Quite a day for him.  And as of today, he is still unranked. 

surpising he is still unranked. he had success this past freestyle season.  But you know its because he is from southern indiana where dem boys can't wastle. Now if he was from da region he'd be ranked top 3.

Just kidding, i love the rankings guy.

surpising he is still unranked. he had success this past freestyle season.  But you know its because he is from southern indiana where dem boys can't wastle. Now if he was from da region he'd be ranked top 3.

top 3 probably 1 or 2 lol but when the new rankings come out I'm sure he will be in the mix

Number two ranked hiestand of Yorktown pinned by unranked Chamberlain of Evansville central

We do have to remember Chamberlain was on his back against Hiestand before he superman pressed him, rolled ,and grabbed a very tight pinning combination.  Not saying he shouldn't be ranked at all, but  that circumstance probably does come into play when figuring out where to put him in relation to Hiestand.  I will say he did have a very impressive two days at Mooresville and has the potential to make the rankings.

What is Chamberlains record? I'm surprised He is not ranked having a big win like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.