Bellmont Super Duals

zachpierson

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 of the top 28 team in the state should mean some top notch action and a trip to the Indiana House of Pancakes before should mean some happy viewing.

IHOP has a new all you can eat pancake special $5.99. Wish we had one in Bloomington!

Round 1

Bellmont vs Bloomington South

Castle vs Perry Meridian

Whitko vs Penn

Mishawaka vs Fairfield

Round 2

Bellmont vs Castle

Mishawaka vs Bloomington South

Perry Meridian vs Whitko

Penn vs Fairfield

Round 3

Bellmont vs Mishawaka

Bloomington South vs Penn

Whitko vs Castle

Perry Meridian vs Fairfield

Round 4

Bellmont vs Perry Meridian

Penn vs Castle

Whitko vs Mishawaka

Bloomington South vs Fairfield

Round 5

Bellmont vs Penn

Mishawaka vs Perry Meridian

Whitko vs Bloomington South

Castle vs Fairfield

As of todays team rankings:

#3 Perry

#4 Mishawaka

#7 Penn

#8 Bellmont

#10 Bloomington South

I am guessing that Castle is somewhere just outside the reported rankings. Wow this should be a hell of a day! I went through the individual ranking and there are 30 ranked individual wrestlers.

Wish I could be at this one , as far as teams this looks better than the Al Smith and Traicoff combined , this should tell a lot how other teams compare with the Mishawaka and Perry Meridian match , and also with Mater Dei and Merrillville going at it in St. Louis .

As of todays team rankings:

#3 Perry

#4 Mishawaka

#7 Penn

#8 Bellmont

#10 Bloomington South

I am guessing that Castle is somewhere just outside the reported rankings. Wow this should be a hell of a day! I went through the individual ranking and there are 30 ranked individual wrestlers.

30 is what i came up with for the article with Castle having the second most behind Perry

www.broadcastsport.net is teaming up with the folks at adamscountyvoice.com, WZBD announcers and the folks at IndianaMat.com to provide 4 separate LIVE VIDEO broadcasts from Bellmont on Saturday.  That should allow us to provide Live Video for each of the 4 Mats during all 5 rounds.

We will also try to maintain running scores by weight class for each match.

www.broadcastsport.net is teaming up with the folks at adamscountyvoice.com, WZBD announcers and the folks at IndianaMat.com to provide 4 separate LIVE VIDEO broadcasts from Bellmont on Saturday.  That should allow us to provide Live Video for each of the 4 Mats during all 5 rounds.

We will also try to maintain running scores by weight class for each match.

that's awesome thanks for all that u guys do

Yes that is how it will be ran.  Bellmont will be in the main gym all day and Whitko and Fairfield will be in the small gym.  The last mat will basically be a feature match of that round that doesn't involve the host Braves.

I heard that Mat 2 will have two golden voices doing the announcing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.