103lbs at Merrillville Semi State a Shootout!

Devils27

103lbs at Merrillville Semi-State is going to be a shootout and unfortunately only 4 make it out.  Who will those 4 be?

#3 Josh Fuqua

#4 Stevan Micic

#6 Reise Overby

#8 Santo Marciano

#10 Max Buckley

#11 Michael Garza

Looks like 2 top 11 ranked wrestlers will not be dancing this year.  Who's in your top 4?

103lbs at Merrillville Semi-State is going to be a shootout and unfortunately only 4 make it out.  Who will those 4 be?

#3 Josh Fuqua

#4 Stevan Micic

#6 Reise Overby

#8 Santo Marciano

#10 Max Buckley

#11 Michael Garza

Looks like 2 top 11 ranked wrestlers will not be dancing this year.  Who's in your top 4?

Also Kayla Mircle from CMA!!!

103lbs at Merrillville Semi-State is going to be a shootout and unfortunately only 4 make it out.  Who will those 4 be?

#3 Josh Fuqua

#4 Stevan Micic

#6 Reise Overby

#8 Santo Marciano

#10 Max Buckley

#11 Michael Garza

Looks like 2 top 11 ranked wrestlers will not be dancing this year.  Who's in your top 4?

I like Fuqa, Micic, Garza, Overby, and I can see Mircle sneaking in I'm guessing she's carrying her weight better than most!

Sorry I forgot CMA reports to Merrillville.  That makes this a pretty stacked weight class then.  A lot of it is in the draw.  You could have 3 of these wrestlers vying for one spot and others getting a easier road to the ticket round. 

#3 Josh Fuqua

#4 Stevan Micic

#6 Reise Overby

#8 Santo Marciano

#10 Max Buckley

#11 Michael Garza

Fuqua, Micic, Marciano, Overby

#3 Josh Fuqua

#4 Stevan Micic

#6 Reise Overby

#8 Santo Marciano     

I really like these 4 to make it out. I also feel strongly towards Overby winning it, as he has challenged himself with Bevans, Hamm, and Gettinger. These are all tough kids and really better competition then any of the others have wrestled. Judging by the scores, he has wrestled them tough. Good luck to all!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.