171 Manning RF d Peco Hob 2OT 6-4

189 Johnson Hi wbf BIsping HC

215  Seaman Mun d Robinson LC 3-1

285  Davis LW wbf Bianciardi LC

Munster and Lake Central tied for First

Hobart Third

Hanover Central Fourth

Griffith Fifth

WOW, muster and LC tied for first? I heard Ayersman got hit for a team point, if that's true that's a huge point that cost them the tournament

What was the score of the 103 championship match.  I understand that Micic beat Marciano.  How did that match go?  Pretty close?

I'm mot positive but I think it was 6-3.  Micic got a takedown with about 30 sec. Left. Marciano was in on some real deep shots but couldn't finish

Period 1.. Micic takedown, Marciano escape      2-1 Micic

Period 2... Marciano starts down and gets reversal.  Micic escapes.  3-3 tie

Period 3... Micic starts down, escpaes and gets takedown. Micic 6-3

Great match. Both kids wrestled hard and aggressive and the match was well officiated. Both young men were very humble before, during and after the match.

Other than one particular fan that could be heard throughout the gym making ignorant comments about the way one wrestler was wrestling and the official was officiating, I think everyone there would consider it a great match.

Period 1.. Micic takedown, Marciano escape       2-1 Micic

Period 2... Marciano starts down and gets reversal.  Micic escapes.  3-3 tie

Great match. Both kids wrestled hard and aggressive and the match was well officiated. Both young men were very humble before, during and after the match.

Other than one particular fan that could be heard throughout the gym making ignorant comments about the way one wrestler was wrestling and the official was officiating, I think everyone there would consider it a great match.

I know this might be a wild guess but could this fan also be the worst official in the State of Indiana  who has made a fool out of themselves more than a dozen or more times , with NO CLASS ?

I know this might be a wild guess but could this fan also be the worst official in the State of Indiana  who has made a fool out of themselves more than a dozen or more times , with NO CLASS ?

Yes, that is exactly who The Mole is speaking of.  The guy makes a fool out of himself everywhere he goes and a lot of people root against the kid just because of how big a jackass the father is.

Period 1.. Micic takedown, Marciano escape       2-1 Micic

Period 2... Marciano starts down and gets reversal.  Micic escapes.  3-3 tie

I agree 100% the match was awesome with some really good scrammbles

Yes, that is exactly who The Mole is speaking of.  The guy makes a fool out of himself everywhere he goes and a lot of people root against the kid just because of how big a jackass the father is.

Every time he refs one of our teams matches I cringe , I don't believe you should rip on officials but with this man I think we can all make an exception , watching him at the Semi State last year in the stands was childish , I guess the State must really be hurting for officials , they'll take anyone .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.