Lake County Tourny

ontherise219

Next weekend is the Lake County Tourny. There are always some good matches even though nit all of the LakeCounty teams wrestle here. Who do you think the Champions will be? Or we can discuss when or if ever all lake county teams will compete. My picks

103 Marciano Munster over Micic Hanover

112 Petrov Hanover over Orzechowiz Griffith

119 Ayersman LC over Rodriguez high

125 Slagle Grif over Lopez LC

130 Manning Hob over Uanez Lake station

135 padjzik gav over Johason Hob

140 Wartman LC over Desantago HC

145 Maldonado high over Nuaracy Mun

152 Smith Mun over Buffoed ECC

160 Rodiguez hob over Musgrave Mun

171 Peco hob over Fimbianti Mun

189 Johnson high over Bising HC

215 Seaman mun over Robinson LC

HWT  Van Lul cal over Davis GLW 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OTR, I don't think you will ever see all the County Teams in this tournament.  I think it was a great idea by Coach Watkins when he came up with this tournament.  I think it comes down for some teams about seeing the same teams multiple times throughout the year or just trying to seek out a better fitting tournament for their team at this point in the season.  This meet becomes repetitive for some with conference tournaments around the corner.  When the LAC was still in tact, it was pretty much a mirrored tournament for two weeks in a row.  Going elsewhere for this weekend may give some teams an opportunity to wrestle different competetion to prepare them for the State Tournament Series.  On the flip side it is a great tournament for seeding purposes at Sectional.  I've been involved with the EC Sectionals for the last few years and it is quite smooth when we have the head to head results to go by.

Next weekend is the Lake County Tourny. There are always some good matches even though nit all of the LakeCounty teams wrestle here. Who do you think the Champions will be? Or we can discuss when or if ever all lake county teams will compete. My picks

103 Marciano Munster over Micic Hanover

112 Petrov Hanover over Orzechowiz Griffith

119 Ayersman LC over Rodriguez high

125 Slagle Grif over Lopez LC

130 Manning Hob over Uanez Lake station

135 Pajdzik gav over Johason Hob

140 Wartman LC over Desantago HC

145 Maldonado high over Nuaracy Mun

152 Smith Mun over Buffoed ECC

160 Rodiguez hob over Musgrave Mun

171 Peco hob over Fimbianti Mun

189 Johnson high over Bising HC

215 Seaman mun over Robinson LC

HWT  Van Lul cal over Davis GLW 

ayala  lost to binion 7-3 and binion won the al smith.  Tough kid good on his feet.  as it goes he"ll probably be seeded 3rd and meet slagle in the semis . and the finals will be a rematch of ayala and lopez. and ayala is looking for revenge!

#1 nwiwrestlingfan I dont agree with your 112 pick. petrov controled orzechowiz at the harvest.

ayala  lost to binion 7-3 and binion won the al smith.  Tough kid good on his feet.  as it goes he"ll probably be seeded 3rd and meet slagle in the semis . and the finals will be a rematch of ayala and lopez. and ayala is looking for revenge!

#1 nwiwrestlingfan I dont agree with your 112 pick. petrov controled orzechowiz at the harvest.

Well Slosser of munster beat Lopez who beat Ayala so that means that slagle gets the 1 Slosser 2 Lopez 3 and Ayala 4.

Well Slosser of munster beat Lopez who beat Ayala so that means that slagle gets the 1 Slosser 2 Lopez 3 and Ayala 4.

if slosser really beat Lopez it shouldn't matter because I majored the kid from center grove that knocked slosser out of al smith 13-4. You guys should really check your facts before you talk crap.

if slosser really beat Lopez it shouldn't matter because I majored the kid from center grove that knocked slosser out of al smith 13-4. You guys should really check your facts before you talk crap.

they don't seed 3rd person matches just head to head and state advancement

Slosser did get knocked up first round at Al Smith but it was to Crume which is a respectable loss. but Slosser did beat Lopez too

He got knocked up by Crume huh?  Sounds like the next episode of 16 and pregnant.. Congratulations, is it a boy or a girl?!

Ranking Guy--still has a sense of humor--after all those hours of work--he used to come up with new rankings , after all those matches this past weekend--well--most were before the weekend. Glad you kept your sanity RG--YOUR DOING A HELL OF A JOB. But don;t quit this job to become a comedian!!!

i never claimed to be the 2010 regional champ  i wrote down runner up they even said i was from calumet when announcing that i took second are u saying i told them  to say that too

I'm only saying what I heard. During the introductions, did they announce you from Munster or Calumet?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.