North Mont. updates?

wrestler60160

Pretty sure it was Tasseff. He went undefeated both days at 189. Looking better and more confident with every match. Kid has a ton of heart and never gets down or gives up. Keep it up man.

ya tasseff went undefeated but andrew bova wrestled twice and got forfiet vs someone and wrestled again but not sure who it was against. they both wrestled twice first day and tasseff wrestled all three second day

Tasseff went 6-0 Bova took the FF then had some exibition match's. Momma T just confirmed it for me :) Tasseff had 3 pins, 1 OT win, 1 major, and 1 Decision. The team overall if my math is right went 87-11 with 47 pins. Great job by the coaching staff to get them ready for a tough 2 days.

GO FALCONS!!!!

Tasseff went 6-0 Bova took the FF then had some exibition match's. Momma T just confirmed it for me :) Tasseff had 3 pins, 1 OT win, 1 major, and 1 Decision. The team overall if my math is right went 87-11 with 47 pins. Great job by the coaching staff to get them ready for a tough 2 days.

GO FALCONS!!!!

thanks for the confirmation  on that keep it up falcons very impressive two days

Not sure of all results, but Delphi had two champions Alderman 135 and Lynde 171. Alderman was 6-1 with loss to Bloomington South I think. Match tied with 2.6 left and Alderman gets called for locked hands, bad call in my opinion but oh well. Lynde went 7-0 with 5 pins  a major and a 8- 3 decision over Frascella. Lynde had 4 takedowns giving up three escapes. Lynde was named Outstanding wrestler. Anderson went 5-0 with wins at heavy and 215.

Not sure of all results, but Delphi had two champions Alderman 135 and Lynde 171. Alderman was 6-1 with loss to Bloomington South I think. Match tied with 2.6 left and Alderman gets called for locked hands, bad call in my opinion but oh well. Lynde went 7-0 with 5 pins  a major and a 8- 3 decision over Frascella. Lynde had 4 takedowns giving up three escapes. Lynde was named Outstanding wrestler. Anderson went 5-0 with wins at heavy and 215.

Alderman was 6-1 with loss to kid from carmel won by head to head with klinesmith pm who was 6-1 beat him in decision and yes tough call to make with 2.6 left but was obvious lock of hands.  lynde was very impressive and dominate.

perry had champs at 112,119?,125,152,189,215.

Can someone post the individual results for Warren Central vs. New Pal?  Looks like it was a close match up.

103 Ff(warrens 103 still hurt)

112np(ramirez for wc didnt wrestle)

119wc(dycus dominated)

125np(no reeves)

130wc(lanky johns dominated)

135np(crazy matchul wc should won this)

140np (close match seward started scoring late then tried a throw and stuck himself)

145wc(no rieldling but moss a strong freshman at 45)

152np(mcatee got headlocked)

160np(herrick a small 60)

171wc(dominated)

189wc(looked good)

215wc(wallace off injury had a great blast double)

285wc(attacked attacked and dominated)

Thanks for the meet summary WarrenCentralWrestlingFan.  Looks like Warren would have won if they had their full line up.  Whats going on with Reeves and Rieldling?  Looks like they've missed a few meets lately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.