Todd vs Phillips

jwkwrestler12

Until Phillips actually loses I won't go against him. Nothing against todd he is outstanding but Phillips is a stud and will win the tourny easily like everyone he has been in in high school. Phillips over Todd 11-3 ;)

11-3 is a little high considering Phillips only beat Brooks last year by 5 and Todd just as handily won.  I would say this is going to be the match of tourney.  Close till the end.

Philips by at least a takedown but controls the match if threatened possably back points... this is how most of his matches go. Todds good but Philips knows how not to lose. Besides Todd might have to get through possable spoiler Gettinger from connersville first though I take Todd in that match. I think match of the day will be Raley and Kieffer at 135 and if Manning can make it to Willis at 171 that could steal the show.

Mason has my vote he is not the same wrestler he was a year ago.

I'm sure Philips got better too. I'm going to go with Philips 5-2 giving up two escape points and taking Todd down twice

11-3 is a little high considering Phillips only beat Brooks last year by 5 and Todd just as handily won.  I would say this is going to be the match of tourney.  Close till the end.

Philips could have won by a lot more if he would have cut brooks and kept taking him down Philips only won 5-0 because he was content with just riding Brooks.

Philips 8-5. I'm thinkin Philips gets a takedown, then cuts todd, gets another, cuts him then ends period. Then Todd gets escape in 2nd period and Philips gets takedown, then in 3rd period Philips escapes, and Todd gets an unexpected takedown and Philips escapes to end the match

I will take Todd just out of desire and determination......Neither one of them have any quit in them but I think that Todd has the determination to come out on top.  Just my opinion....Good luck to both of you you guys.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.