Ehr vs. Mullins

Bruschi

It was a 3-1 score. I only saw the last portion of the last period. A little over 1 minute left. Looked as though Mullins was recovering from an injury timeout. Score was 1 to 1 a t this point. Both wrestlers had a chance to score in this final stanza. Ehr is big and strong and defended  well against Mullins' shot attempt. Ehr got in deep double leg, lifting Mullins up onto his shoulder and returned him to the mat for the takedown. Not sure how Mullins scored but heard Ehr rode him for a whole period.  Mullins looked a bit gassed at the end of the match. Ehr is a stud!!!! I thought he was overrated but obviously I was way wrong. Very impressed with him.

Mind you he was undefeated last year until that match.  He has come into the season under the radar, but a win over someone like Mullins put him directly in contention for a top spot on the podium.

When he is done, you can bet that I will be the first to send a congrats/good riddance card to him!  :)

This seems to be a recurring thing people saying Ehr won't go back to 145 and then he does? Maybe strategy? We will see when he steps on the scale at sectional. That's when I'll believe what weight he is going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.