Nathan Boston the real deal?

ontherise219

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After dominating the Traicoff up north where he didn't have a close match then beating everyone at the Marion county today by fall and tech. Has he had a close match this year yet? I think he is the favorite at 103 

I heard that he is a 12 time National Champ. It will be interesting to see him at the MIC Tourney this year. An old LN wrestler says that he is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

I went and saw Nathan yesterday at the Marion County tournament and this kid is a STUD. In the finals it was 2-1 going into the second period and by the end of the 2nd period it was 14-2 or something like that. Pure domination all day by this young man. His brother actually had Moss stuck late in the 2nd period ref had a bad angle and couldn't call it then had him fully stuck, but time ran out. Both of these brothers are going to be really good this year if i must say so. Robert stepped it up from when I last saw him last year at Semi State

Before coments are made like he is deffinately going to win, think about knocking on wood.  Two years ago everyone had Campbell from NC winning the tourney hands down and his appendix ruptured right before regionals.  Never say deffinately!

Actually it was 0-0 going into the 2nd period and at the end of the 2nd it was 12-2.  He is a great wrestler but he didn't "walk through" the match against CJ.  There were a lot of times the refs had bad angles.

??? What do you call a walk through then? Couldn't have been much more dominant

??? What do you call a walk through then? Couldn't have been much more dominant

Walk through, Blow out I would think looks like a Tech in the first period or even the second like he has with most everyone else, or a pin within seconds as we have seen in some others.  There were 20 sec left when he got the tech fall in the finals match.  There is still time for some of these newer wrestlers to learn. 

Everyone thought that Micic was going to handle Josh Fuqua from Crown Point and that didn't happen , this kid Fuqua is right up there , to bad Bostons team couldn't advance for the two kids could of wrestled at the Traicoff .

It was a good match, but I think the referee had quite a bit to do with the outcome of that match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.